Closed Thread
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

sdl

Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3853258;
    Point taken, but I beg to disagree. Your opinion and my opinion. Both opinions come from different perspectives and life experiences, and I'm thinking that they (Jake and Vienna) have every right to a happy ending.

I'm not a sappy romantic, but this show leaves little room to talk about anything otherwise once the show is over. I think we will see some things that back up folks on here like, Bloomers and other sleuthers. We'll see what goes on behind the scenes and we will all make up our minds as to what we believe. We will not get hard investigative truths, and anyone who thinks otherwise is, well.... silly. We'll watch it, and we will dissect it, we won't find anything really important to this thread, but we will still watch the next season and sleuth it all out again.
    A very fair and balanced view.
    We never really know these people - we can only draw conclusions based on what we see, what is reported, and the decisions they make. Even then, it is presented in a fabricated format and seen through a filtered lens.
    But you you are right, everyone has a right to be happy. Whether they have the capacity to give unconditionally and accept love graciously, which is hard for anyone, and the maturity to handle conflict, are the issues. We will see.
    The only point on which we disagree is the quality of investigation on FORT, which almost without fail precedes the tabloid stories with the same information by light years. And most of it is proven to be true over time, although some are not ever going to believe it.
    There are those who still believe that the moon landing was shot in a movie studio.

Bob Guiney and Chris Connelly
    In 2003, Bob Guiney was cast as The Bachelor in season 4, after being rejected by first Bachelorette Trista Sutter. Bob is now part of "Band from TV," whose members include Greg Grunberg, James Denton, Hugh Laurie, Adrian Pasdar and Jesse Spencer.

Deborah Roberts and Melissa Rycroft
    Melissa Rycroft was cast in The Bachelor season 13, and became famous when Jason Mesnick proposed to her, and later rescinded the proposal to ask runner-up Molly Malaney for a second chance. Melissa went on to go Dancing with the Stars, and is now a special correspondent for The Insider.

On season 6 of The Bachelor, Byron Velvick proposed to Mary Delgado, but they split in 2009. In 2007, Mary was arrested for punching Byron in the mouth during a fight.

Deborah Roberts speaks to contestants from The Bachelor: Paris (season 8), The Bachelor season 10, The Bachelorette season 5, and The Bachelor season 6 (respectively).

Jehan Huleisy appeared on The Bachelor: Paris in 2002, the season in which Dr. Travis Stork ended up choosing Sarah Stone, but did not propose. They broke up soon after.
    Peyton Wright was a contestant on The Bachelor: An Officer and a Gentleman with Andrew Baldwin, who eliminated her during week 3.
    Deborah Roberts (host)
    Reid Rosenthal got to the final three with Bachelorette Jillian Harris in 2009.
    Tanya Michel was the runner-up to Mary Delgado during Byron Velick's season of The Bachelor.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Mary looks so different...if you didn't have the caption, I would have never recognized her!

Reid, Reid, Reid!!!

Thanks for the pictures Missy Girl!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3853571;
    Mary looks so different...if you didn't have the caption, I would have never recognized her!
    Tanya looks different too....and Jehan. I hardly recognized them both!
    Thanks for posting the pics Missy girl!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3853571;
    Here's another one of her.

I can "see" Mary when I really look...has she has some plastic surgery done? Oddly, I feel like she actually looks younger. Am I crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3853576;
    Tanya looks different too....and Jehan. I hardly recognized them both!
    Thanks for posting the pics Missy girl!
    A couple more of Jehan and another of Peyton

Closed Thread