Closed Thread
Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

while i enjoyed the show as a whole, one thing that irritated me about it was that it obviously took one more opportunity to operate it's spin machine regarding "the rozlyn scandal," wes, and jason's switch. it really felt to me like they were making one more push to feed us the fabricated versions of the story. i just felt like they'd already thrown those people under the bus enough, i didn't need to see it again
    _(Moo!)

sdl says

b) Andrew Firestone now has what appears to be the most perfect wife ever. Wow, she is very beautiful AND sweet.
    ============================== ======
    Yeah and has pretty eyes.

d) Did someone up thread actually say that Martin Hilton was HOT? Some remark about his sexy eyes. They were kidding, right?
    ============================== ============
    Uh that was me.. Why? Do you have a problem with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3855498;
    In my attempt to recapture my favorite finale ever ( I'm sounding like CH), I also searched and found the French you tubes videos, they're hilarious, but couldn't find the actual proposal.
    That's to bad. Well it has to be somewhere.

The highlights for me tonight, both my favorite bachelor, Reid,
    Yeah loved seeing Reid!! Glad he has someone..

Finally, Fleiss just enjoys so much to be his sarcastic self I just had to laugh at him, although he's the one laughing at us.
    He doesn't care about who gets hurt he just cares about ratings! UGH!

BTW, where was the biggest villainess in the history of the bachelor? Not a peep about Trish tonight, how strange.
    ROFL! I think that's for the best!

Loved MF admitting his first choice was Reid - not Jake. Could've done without the recrap of Jake's season and their lust story.

Also loved hearing MF admit they kept Melissa in the dark for good entertainment value.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Okay so Mike Fleiss gave me the heebie jeebies all night. Wow what a charming guy*sarcasm*

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3855663;
    Loved MF admitting his first choice was Reid - not Jake.
    And I had to laugh at their reasons for choosing Jake. They couldn't just come out and say that Reid turned it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3855665;
    Okay so Mike Fleiss gave me the heebie jeebies all night. Wow what a charming guy*sarcasm*
    Imagine being a contestant at the WTA and that coming at you... okay that's scary... nightmare pending.

Also I watched Ali's segment. That was so cute!! She is adorable. I loved how she made fun of herself on last season. I think she was horrified at her style (or lack thereof) and her mean girl edit and has learned a few things. I can't wait to see her fabulous new self on her season!
    Last edited by Noobslueth; 03-16-2010 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3855317;
    BTW, this one is for sdl....did you see when the girls were drinking upside down out of the keg? If so, you have an idea what Jesse Palmer's season was like because that scene was from one of his group dates. In fact, that might well be the group date in which Jesse kissed 5 out of the 6 girls on the date.
    That wasn't a group date - it was when he was on a date with someone and those were the girls left at the house.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3855364;
    Did anyone see the last ten minutes with Ali??? I was not a fan of hers during Jake's season but if her dream guy is the character Tom from 500 days of summer, then I am a new fan!!!!! She really isn't shallow and really does like smart quirky funny guys. The character Tom in the move was adorable. I hope she stays true to hersel and doesn't fall for a meathead!
    I didn't see the movie, but the bolded part really does sound like Reid to me! Maybe the Bach franchise should start a matchmaking segment for cast members from different shows. (I know Reid is involved with someone right now, but I don't think that relationship is gonna go the distance.) I can see Reid and Ali together!

FORT Newbie

Frankenfleiss...I like that name!

I was glad to see Brad admit to leading the girls on and having to do some soul searching after the show. If he is going to claim being honest and true to himself for not proposing, he should also have had the b***s to not lead the girls on in such a big way.

Closed Thread