Closed Thread
Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Can someone fill me in on how Meredith & Ian split up? All I remember from that season (besides the turtleneck sweaters that I always thought were going to swallow her up) was that she seemed pretty infatuated with him at the end, but it didn't seem like there as a lot of substance. Did he ever explain why he left?

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3855492;
    But if that had happened, she wouldn't have the career she has today.
    It was to her advantage to have a "broken heart".

yep, playing the victim "done her good"

hope all is well with you and yours
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3855463;
    That's to bad. And you watched some of Merideth in French? Cool.
    In my attempt to recapture my favorite finale ever ( I'm sounding like CH), I also searched and found the French you tubes videos, they're hilarious, but couldn't find the actual proposal.

The highlights for me tonight, both my favorite bachelor, Reid, and my favorite bachelorette Meredith. I still like them both as much as when I saw them on their seasons. I'm glad they're both happy. Loved Brad too and respect him immensely.

I wish I could turn my tv on one of these days and not have to see or hear Jake the superstar, I guess TPTB think he is one now, with my luck I'm sure he'll make it to the finale of DWTS. I'm one that finds Melissa a little annoying but she's not going anywhere anytime soon either. Also I have a feeling Blob will end up in Bachelor Pad. I'm really NOT looking forward to that spinoff if the cast of characters is what I suspect.

Finally, Fleiss just enjoys so much to be his sarcastic self I just had to laugh at him, although he's the one laughing at us.

BTW, where was the biggest villainess in the history of the bachelor? Not a peep about Trish tonight, how strange.

I watched tonight, and I share the sentiment with everyone that Fleiss is super creepy. Yuck! My roommate doesn't even watch the show and she remarked about what a creeper he seemed to be.

HATED that they showed so much of Jake/Vienna. I know ABC wants to sell these two, but enough!

Trista still annoys me with her baby voice, but she is really one lucky woman. She is blessed to have such an amazing husband, and 2 adorable babies.

Charlie and Sarah were adorable as always. I really do hope they make it.

Reid looks so nice, but he kinda disappointed me with dating that Dalton girl. She isn't the brightest crayon in the box. I don't know why, but I think him and Ali would be a great fit.

I can't believe Tanya, Peyton and Jehan are still single. Nice to see Stephanie again too.

Andrew looks so happy, and his baby is too cute for words. I always liked him, and thought him and Jen would make it. I'm glad both have found happiness.

Jerry looks amazing. So did Travis.

I loved Brad, and I wasn't up in arms when he didn't propose. He seems like a sincerely great man, and I am glad he stuck to his guns and decided not to lead Jenny or Deanna on. Deanna just seems a bit bitter about the whole thing. She picked Jesse because she didn't want to look like a jackass and pick no one, after all the whining she did about Brad when her true F1, Graham, left. I will eat a shoe if she marries Stephen.

Mary and Byron looked so broken. I feel sad for both of them. It is fairly obvious they are both still hurting, especially Mary. When she said her biggest regret was not marrying the man she loved my heart broke for her. But I did understand Brandon's point. She stopped living her life, and started living his. It's great to share interests with your partner, but you should always have your own too.

Meredith looked so great. To this day she is my favorite Bachelorette, and her FRC was by far the most romantic IMO. I was rooting for her and Ian to make it work, especially since they moved in together, and looked to be headed down the aisle. I think they broke up because Ian just didn't want to get married, and got swept up in the moment and asked her. I do wonder about her new boyfriend. It is clear she wants to get married, she IS 36, but it seems he may be dragging. If he lets her go, he is an idiot.

I wish we could've heard from Tessa. Loved her!

BTW, where was the biggest villainess in the history of the bachelor? Not a peep about Trish tonight, how strange.
    Trish was featured on a "Where are they now?" special ABC did like 2 years ago. It also had the orange peel girl from Travis' season, Noelle (Matt?) and Fred (Deanna), the F2 of Aaron's season, etc. She is married and a stepmom. She seemed to be very happy.
    Last edited by Addie_PR; 03-16-2010 at 02:58 AM.
    YES WE CAN!

Does anyone else think Fleiss looks like Larry Flint (Hustler)?

Also, Brad is still so Hot and I loved his interview. I think if he asked Deanna back she would drop her current boyfriend in a heartbeat (not going to happen though so no worries).

I used to like Bob, but after learning about all of his sexcapades not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3855493;
    Can someone fill me in on how Meredith & Ian split up? All I remember from that season (besides the turtleneck sweaters that I always thought were going to swallow her up) was that she seemed pretty infatuated with him at the end, but it didn't seem like there as a lot of substance. Did he ever explain why he left?
    I don't know exactly how they broke up but I know, he moved from NY to California to be with Meredith. They lived together for almost a year and then came news of the break up, but I don't remember hearing any details. They were both very passionate about each other during their season, but I guess maybe the committment issues got to Ian in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Undefined;3855457;
    There are some who feel that they must speak the truth ON PRINCIPLE. And she gave her account of what occurred, realizing that some fans did not know the truth. Why try to spare Jason's or Molly's feelings? Remember, the truth shall set "you" free, so maybe this is a step to complete closure for her. She got it all out and, so, she can close that chapter of her life. Again, unless you've walked in her shoes, you cannot judge her by what she should or shouldn't have said.

Also, she has had tv opportunities. I won't call them successes. She didn't even land the co-host gig for DWTS. Again, it is MY opinion!
    Maybe you've walked in her shoes!?! I haven't, i'm telling it like how I see it and that's okay. But it goes both ways, unless you've walked in Jason and Molly's shoes, I don't think it's fair to criticize their relationship and what they've gone through either. Per your Post -
    Originally Posted by Undefined

Actually, during that season, Molly treated it like a competition, just as Vienna did this past season. [mod edit]

Jason and Molly deserve each other. Hopefully, they will be able to keep up the charade for long time. Just like Jake & Vienna, they have to continue to try to convince John Q public that they are for real and Jason made the right decision. Yeah, right!! And that is MY opinion.).
    Last edited by biglove44; 03-16-2010 at 03:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Addie_PR;3855502;
    I watched tonight, and I share the sentiment with everyone that Fleiss is super creepy. Yuck! My roommate doesn't even watch the show and she remarked about what a creeper he seemed to be.

HATED that they showed so much of Jake/Vienna. I know ABC wants to sell these two, but enough!

Trista still annoys me with her baby voice, but she is really one lucky woman. She is blessed to have such an amazing husband, and 2 adorable babies.

Charlie and Sarah were adorable as always. I really do hope they make it.

Reid looks so nice, but he kinda disappointed me with dating that Dalton girl. She isn't the brightest crayon in the box. I don't know why, but I think him and Ali would be a great fit.

I can't believe Tanya, Peyton and Jehan are still single. Nice to see Stephanie again too.

Andrew looks so happy, and his baby is too cute for words. I always liked him, and thought him and Jen would make it. I'm glad both have found happiness.

Jerry looks amazing. So did Travis.

I loved Brad, and I wasn't up in arms when he didn't propose. He seems like a sincerely great man, and I am glad he stuck to his guns and decided not to lead Jenny or Deanna on. Deanna just seems a bit bitter about the whole thing. She picked Jesse because she didn't want to look like a jackass and pick no one, after all the whining she did about Brad when her true F1, Graham, left. I will eat a shoe if she marries Stephen.

Mary and Byron looked so broken. I feel sad for both of them. It is fairly obvious they are both still hurting, especially Mary. When she said her biggest regret was not marrying the man she loved my heart broke for her. But I did understand Brandon's point. She stopped living her life, and started living his. It's great to share interests with your partner, but you should always have your own too.

Meredith looked so great. To this day she is my favorite Bachelorette, and her FRC was by far the most romantic IMO. I was rooting for her and Ian to make it work, especially since they moved in together, and looked to be headed down the aisle. I think they broke up because Ian just didn't want to get married, and got swept up in the moment and asked her. I do wonder about her new boyfriend. It is clear she wants to get married, she IS 36, but it seems he may be dragging. If he lets her go, he is an idiot.

I wish we could've heard from Tessa. Loved her!

Trish was featured on a "Where are they now?" special ABC did like 2 years ago. It also had the orange peel girl from Travis' season, Noelle (Matt?) and Fred (Deanna), the F2 of Aaron's season, etc. She is married and a stepmom. She seemed to be very happy.

Thanks, I think I remember about that segment now, but I'm still surprise they didn't showcased her alongside West in the villains segment tonight.

I agree that Charlie and Sarah looked adorable as always, I just wish he would pop the question and marry the girl already. Andrew was great too and looked so happy with his family. They should have shown Jen and her new hubby. I've never once seen him on TV.

Sigh...I couldn't watch tonight and hope it shows up on ABC tomorrow. But I really, really hope the Jerry referred to above is my fave "bach" ever, the Jerry from Jen's season? Oh whata doll he was. I'm still upset they didn't make him a bachelor...so much more life to him than many we have had since.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3855519;
    Sigh...I couldn't watch tonight and hope it shows up on ABC tomorrow. But I really, really hope the Jerry referred to above is my fave "bach" ever, the Jerry from Jen's season? Oh whata doll he was. I'm still upset they didn't make him a bachelor...so much more life to him than many we have had since.
    Yes, Jerry looked great and he found someone special, she looks beautiful too. He's a sign language interpreter now.

Closed Thread