Closed Thread
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

I wish they would give us an update on Meredith and Ian too, but since they weren't and aren't famewhores it isn't going to happen. They are my favorite couple to come out of this show to this day. That proposal! *melts* I was so sad when they broke up, I sincerely believed they would make it. They were just so connected and crazy about each other... *sigh*

I believe Ian is living in Brazil, and he is working with an organization called Copa Verde with the goal of making the World Cup in Brazil a "Green" event. He is still as gorgeous as ever. Here is a link of the site Copa Verde
    YES WE CAN!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3851694;
    I just loved that guy.

I asked on another thread why we never hear anything about Meredith & Ian. I know they're both probably trying to stay out of the limelight, but regardless of what they want, wouldn't TPTB still give some kind of an update? Did they sign a completley different contract? Just seems unusual never to hear a peep out of them. (Loved Ian - what a hottie!)

I read somewhere that Meredith is doing a cooking thing with a guy and is dating him as well.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3851694;
    I just loved that guy.

I asked on another thread why we never hear anything about Meredith & Ian. I know they're both probably trying to stay out of the limelight, but regardless of what they want, wouldn't TPTB still give some kind of an update? Did they sign a completley different contract? Just seems unusual never to hear a peep out of them. (Loved Ian - what a hottie!)
    There is a press release for the show at abcmedianet that mentions that Meredith will be one of the former contestants giving an exclusive interview!

(I can't post the link to abcmedianet due to not having enough posts yet.)

Thank you, Addie! It is wonderful to see Ian working for a future now and his involvement in building a green stadium in Brazil for the World Cup. I loved listening to him in the clip and I hope they can get it all together to make that future now.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I didn't see the press release posted so here it is.

“INSIDE THE BACHELOR:” THE STORIES BEHIND THE ROSE,” A SPECIAL EDITION OF “20/20,”

"INSIDE THE BACHELOR:" THE STORIES BEHIND THE ROSE,"
    A SPECIAL EDITION OF "20/20," MONDAY, MARCH 15 ABC
    Anchored by Deborah Roberts and Chris Connelly,
    "20/20" Takes Viewers Behind the Scenes of ABC's "The Bachelor"

"Good Morning America" Contributor Melissa Rycroft is Special Correspondent
    on "Inside The Bachelor: The Stories Behind the Rose"

On Monday, March 15, ABC News' "20/20" will air a special, two-hour edition of the broadcast, "Inside the Bachelor: The Stories Behind the Rose." Anchored by Deborah Roberts and Chris Connelly, with "GMA" contributor Melissa Rycroft as special correspondent, "20/20" takes viewers inside ABC's "The Bachelor." From casting sessions, to never-before-seen audition tapes, "Inside the Bachelor: The Stories Behind the Rose" will include exclusive interviews with former Bachelors and Bachelorettes, as well as former contestants, including: Dr. Travis Stork, Ryan and Trista Sutter, Andrew Firestone; Meredith Phillips, Charlie O'Connell and many other fan favorites.

Brad Womack, Season 11's "Bachelor," who left both final women without a rose - and without a ring -- opens up to "20/20" about his life today and what he's learned from being front and center in the reality TV's spotlight. Womack is also reunited with one of the final women during that season, DeAnna Pappas. Loveable, funnyman Bob Guiney -- who did not find love on-camera -- talks to "20/20" for the first time since his split with his soap star wife, Rebecca Budig. "20/20" also catches up with former "Bachelor" Byron Velvick and the woman who won his heart and the final rose, Mary Delgado. When the cameras stopped rolling, Byron and Mary were enjoying their engagement and planning a life together, that is until a late night call to the police and years of tremulous ups and downs put an end to their romance. "20/20" updates viewers on where they are now.

In addition "20/20" features more of Jake Pavelka and his new fiancˇe, Vienna, including what viewers didn't see during this season of "The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love." The program also explores surprise endings that contestants encounter from their 15 minutes of fame, most notably Melissa Rycroft. Millions tuned in to watch single father Jason Mesnick propose marriage to Melissa. But on the "After the Final Rose" special, Jason famously dumped Melissa for runner-up Molly Malaney. Rycroft went from being humiliated on national television to find herself a surprise contestant on "Dancing with the Stars," with an aspiring television career.

"Inside the Bachelor: The Stories Behind the Rose" will revisit some of the most shocking and memorable moments in "Bachelor" history, and share a rare interview with "Bachelor" creator/executive producer Mike Fleiss and executive producer, Martin Hilton. Host Chris Harrison talks about what goes on behind the closed doors of the mansion.

David Sloan is the executive producer of "Inside The Bachelor: The Stories Behind the Rose."
    ABC Medianet
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3851889;
    I didn't see the press release posted so here it is.

“INSIDE THE BACHELOR:” THE STORIES BEHIND THE ROSE,” A SPECIAL EDITION OF “20/20,”

ABC Medianet
    "Inside the Bachelor: The Stories Behind the Rose" will revisit some of the most shocking and memorable moments in "Bachelor" history, and share a rare interview with "Bachelor" creator/executive producer Mike Fleiss and executive producer, Martin Hilton. Host Chris Harrison talks about what goes on behind the closed doors of the mansion.

Oh, goody , the highlight of the show.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3851945;

Oh, goody , the highlight of the show.
    This is exactly why it will be glorified "fluff" Mike Fleiss & Chris Harrison are both involved and giving interviews, therefore no real scoop! (not to mention that it is on the smae network which carries the Bachelor)

To get a real inside scoop, someone would have to break contract/confidentiality - which I doubt will ever happen. But we do get tidbits from time to time that enlighten us to the 'process'
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3851949;
    This is exactly why it will be glorified "fluff" Mike Fleiss & Chris Harrison are both involved and giving interviews, therefore no real scoop! (not to mention that it is on the smae network which carries the Bachelor)
    I thought 20/20 was a real investigative news show like 60 Minutes.
    This thing sounds interesting enough to watch but definitely not hard hitting journalism.
    Is it customary for 20/20 to do fluff pieces to pimp the other ABC shows?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3852018;
    I thought 20/20 was a real investigative news show like 60 Minutes.
    This thing sounds interesting enough to watch but definitely not hard hitting journalism.
    Is it customary for 20/20 to do fluff pieces to pimp the other ABC shows?
    Oh, I'm definitely going to watch it and probably TIVO it as well. I was very surprised when it came out that 20/20 was doing a 2 hour segment on the Bachelor -- When I have watched 20/20 in the past, I have seen it more as a fact finding type show - I can't imagine what kind of "facts" will come out of this 2 hour show that most of us on the boards don't already know.

Closed Thread