Closed Thread
Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

FORT Newbie

Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Quote Originally Posted by lorac7;3855271;
    Tired of hearing about poor Melissa being lied to. She admits going on the show just to win & she really just got caught up in the moment. What she really means is she was looking for fame & got it. Glad Jason dumped her & found true love with Molly. And yes it all belonged on TV where it all started.

Actually, during that season, Molly treated it like a competition, just as Vienna did this past season. [mod edit]

Jason and Molly deserve each other. Hopefully, they will be able to keep up the charade for long time. Just like Jake & Vienna, they have to continue to try to convince John Q public that they are for real and Jason made the right decision. Yeah, right!! And that is MY opinion.
    Last edited by hepcat; 03-16-2010 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3855398;
    My two favorite parts were the two updates on Meredith and Andrew. Both seem to be in really good places in their lives now...great for them!

Of course, always like seeing and hearing Reid!

Really, really think Trista should go back to being blonde!!! Still love Ryan! They seem like a happy family!

Fleiss is one ugly, Frankenstein-like dude! And his monotone personality just makes him uglier! He said that the average number is 3 sleeping together...do you really think that is true? I'm not sure I do.

I didn't watch much this season (didn't think I cold stomach (ha) Jake, but I did like Ali in the little that I did see. So, I am actually really looking forward to watching the next Bachelorette (I tend to like the ettes better anyway).

I did think it was weird that they chose Chris Connelly to be one of the interviewers...the topic of the show made his "look" stand out.
    I have a hard time believing that too.

What is MF's story? How old is he? And what's the status of his 'love life'?
    He's a jerk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3855397;
    I know. It's like finding out that your favorite hangout is owned and managed by Freddy Krueger.

C4Real It's so very cool that your father and other family members watch it. Can I move in?

All that said, do we need a 12 Step program?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Undefined;3855409;

Actually, during that season, Molly treated it like a competition, just as Vienna did this past season.[mod edit]

Jason and Molly deserve each other. Hopefully, they will be able to keep up the charade for long time. Just like Jake & Vienna, they have to continue to try to convince John Q public that they are for real and Jason made the right decision. Yeah, right!! And that is MY opinion.
    Welcome to the FORT!

I like you already.
    Last edited by hepcat; 03-16-2010 at 02:03 AM.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3855410;
    I have a hard time believing that too.

What is MF's story? How old is he? And what's the status of his 'love life'?
    He's a jerk!!!
    Ewww! Don't make us 'go there' in our minds!

I prefer to think of MF as an asexual, eunuch type being. Anything else just grosses me out to think about.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3855406;
    I'm one that agrees with this. I think Trista looks better blonde also, but I always enjoy seeing those two together. I loved when she said that one day they would tell their children that they met on TV and Ryan joked, 'we'll tell them to hit "PLAY"'. I love his sense of humor. Great couple!
    Yeah, that was funny! Reminds me of when he said, "Check, please!" He is one in a million...a manly man, that's gorgeous, but is also sensitive and can write poetry...you don't find that very often!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3855413;

C4Real It's so very cool that your father and other family members watch it. Can I move in?

All that said, do we need a 12 Step program?
    I think that is a distinct possibility

I'm the only 'spoiled' one in the family though. And of course they all had different opinions from me this season - boy were they surprised

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3855419;

I prefer to think of MF as an asexual, eunuch type being. Anything else just grosses me out to think about.
    I know you said not to "go there", but reading your post just made me gag on my spit.

I guess it is a little like looking when someone says, "Don't Look!"...it's an automatic reaction, you can't stop it. Now please excuse me while I go rinse my mouth out!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3855419;

I know . I'm thinking he can't possibly have anyone in his life, oh, but then there's that blogger who is really into him... what's her name? Ok, done thinking about that... I couldn't stand the fact that his eyes would be on me if I were on the show. He makes my skin crawl...

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3855243;
    Ew. Fleiss is making my skin crawl.
    Interestingly, I was flipping through channels the other day and saw a 2005 Horror movie called "Hostel" and noticed that MF was one of the producers for it. I decided to watch it, since I had never seen any other work by him. That is one really warped movie. Guess it just showed me again how strange MF is.

Closed Thread