Closed Thread
Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3855370;
    Remind me again why I love this show. I think the early minutes with the girls watching and the blogger said it best for me. I watch for the diversion and the fellowship. I don't have viewing parties at my house unless you count FORT!

If we were local, I would be up for viewing parties. I keep my Bach/ette "thing" almost totally secret.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3855372;
    DeAnna had a lot of sympathy after the Brad fiasco but, IMO, she came across as pretty self centered on her bach/ette season to a lot of us, so I think she lost a great deal of support due to that. Some people think that was just the editing or it didn't come across to them that way and that's cool too.

If you only saw the last ten minutes, you probably missed the part where MF was talking about 'villans' and it's clear that the point of the editing is to create them wherever they can.
    chris!

Yes, and when MF was asked how many out of the 25 were real serious contenders for F1 and not just characters (paraphrased) he answered "about half".

Ewww. I'd never seen (or heard) MF before tonight, but he is every bit as creepy as I had imagined. Ick.

did MF mention if the produces give any influence/pressure to the bachelor/ettes on keeping the drama people around, or do they freely get to choose who stays and who goes

i remember PLO mentioning once that he chose erica to stick around, not the producers, but sometimes i wonder!

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;3855386;
    did MF mention if the produces give any influence/pressure to the bachelor/ettes on keeping the drama people around, or do they freely get to choose who stays and who goes

i remember PLO mentioning once that he chose erica to stick around, not the producers, but sometimes i wonder!
    Nope! He didn't give away those little side secrets!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3855376;

If we were local, I would be up for viewing parties. I keep my Bach/ette "thing" almost totally secret.

This show is fun tonight.

I've missed a bit here and there but am now settled in to watch. About 50 minutes into it so far. MF pfft! , Reid .

Guess I didn't watch Andy's season. Don't remember him or the girls.

Velvet - me too re the bolded . Although my father, niece, and ex SIL all watch, but otherwise I'm totally mum on the subject haha!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3855382;
    Ewww. I'd never seen (or heard) MF before tonight, but he is every bit as creepy as I had imagined. Ick.
    I know. It's like finding out that your favorite hangout is owned and managed by Freddy Krueger.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

My two favorite parts were the two updates on Meredith and Andrew. Both seem to be in really good places in their lives now...great for them!

Of course, always like seeing and hearing Reid!

Really, really think Trista should go back to being blonde!!! Still love Ryan! They seem like a happy family!

Fleiss is one ugly, Frankenstein-like dude! And his monotone personality just makes him uglier! He said that the average number is 3 sleeping together...do you really think that is true? I'm not sure I do.

I didn't watch much this season (didn't think I cold stomach (ha) Jake, but I did like Ali in the little that I did see. So, I am actually really looking forward to watching the next Bachelorette (I tend to like the ettes better anyway).

I did think it was weird that they chose Chris Connelly to be one of the interviewers...the topic of the show made his "look" stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by CindyBee;3855246;
    So Bob made it with 5.5 girls on his season. Wonder who the half was?????
    Who said he hadn't "seen" quite all of her ? Perhaps there was some heavy play ... and maybe that was what they consider the half.

Mike Fleiss really creeps me out !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3855398;
    My two favorite parts were the two updates on Meredith and Andrew. Both seem to be in really good places in their lives now...great for them!

Of course, always like seeing and hearing Reid!

Really, really think Trista should go back to being blonde!!! Still love Ryan! They seem like a happy family!

Fleiss is one ugly, Frankenstein-like dude! And his monotone personality just makes him uglier! He said that the average number is 3 sleeping together...do you really think that is true? I'm not sure I do.

I didn't watch much this season (didn't think I cold stomach (ha) Jake, but I did like Ali in the little that I did see. So, I am actually really looking forward to watching the next Bachelorette (I tend to like the ettes better anyway).

I did think it was weird that they chose Chris Connelly to be one of the interviewers...the topic of the show made his "look" stand out.
    I'm one that agrees with this. I think Trista looks better blonde also, but I always enjoy seeing those two together. I loved when she said that one day they would tell their children that they met on TV and Ryan joked, 'we'll tell them to hit "PLAY"'. I love his sense of humor. Great couple!

Closed Thread