Closed Thread
Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3855325;
    Jason and Molly did not invite Melissa to the wedding.
    I know that.. The producers invited Melissa.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3855327;
    Bloomers says Fleiss said that Blob slept with 5 of them. Meredith strongly intimated that he never saw her without clothes, and Estelle said she didn't sleep with him. That leaves 2 out of the F4 left.
    ============================== =========
    Blob!!! ROFL! I don't know.. Well what if it was before the F4? ROFL!

Not to make too fine of a point here, but just WHEN did Blob have the opportunity to sleep with the other 3... or was it 3 and 1/2?
    ============================== ============
    When the cameras were off?
    That's what I would have asked Fliess. Then the interviewer goes to Bob and goes over how many he 'kissed'? WTH?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3855327;
    Bloomers says Fleiss said that Blob slept with 5 of them. Meredith strongly intimated that he never saw her without clothes, and Estelle said she didn't sleep with him. That leaves 2 out of the F4 left.
    ============================== =========
    Blob!!! ROFL! Well what makes you think it was just the F4 left? Could have been before that. ROFL!

Not to make too fine of a point here, but just WHEN did Blob have the opportunity to sleep with the other 3... or was it 3 and 1/2?
    ============================== ============
    When the cameras were off?
    Up until just recently, we were strictly led to believe that they were not given time away from the cameras until the Fantasy Suite. We found out from inside sources, that at least a few of the F4 had some HT time alone. Other than that, we were never given to believe that the cameras were not running at the mansion, and certainly the dates were filmed. Blob's season was early. I am trying to figure when he would have had time alone with any of the girls outside of the F4 although obviously he did. Fleiss says so, and Blob had that reputation as well.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3855332;
    That's what I would have asked Fliess. Then the interviewer goes to Bob and goes over how many he 'kissed'? WTH?
    Yeah I know!!!! Forget who he kissed! Let's talk about the sex he had! Unless they interviewed Bob first and then Fliess after. I remember all the kissing Bob did.

FORT Regular

I thought it was a great show - I didn't see it as a puff piece, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it was really part of the 20/20 News department It's just hard for me to believe that ABC, who so carefully controls the Bachelor Show image, would allow Fleiss to appear as a spokesperson. His whole appearance and speech just screams out "creepy" - not Cupid. I've really enjoyed all of the discussion in this forum tonight - I know we all probably need to get a life - but let's wait for a few more seasons, o.k.?

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3855339;
    Yeah I know!!!! Forget who he kissed! Let's talk about the sex he had! Unless they interviewed Bob first and then Fliess after. I remember all the kissing Bob did.
    I didn't watch his season...thank goodness. Seems like a typcially bad season for this series. There are few that seem good to me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;3855322;
    Ditto. I enjoyed his interview. Let me caveat by saying, if she is to be believed, Deanna gave kudos to Brad and said she wished she had the guts to do what he had done to her. I wonder form what perspective she was speaking. She didn't really love Jessie an picked him anyway or it didn't work and so she wished she had done it. She still sounded a bit "angry" over the pick but I am at a loss to find the word that accurately describes her response.
    Fluff show for sure but there were a few highlights.
    Frustrated is the word I would attach to DeAnna.
    Brad took the high road and chose no one. DeAnna settled and looks the worse for it now.
    Others (Melissa Rycroft, Jesse Palmer, Dr. Travis Stork) have gotten better opportunities and become more famous from their stint on this show than DeAnna has.
    Some (Andrew Firestone, Meredith, many others) have gone on and found real happiness outside the show. DeAnna feels the need to announce each and every new relationship as "THE ONE" to the world. Who is she trying to convince?
    All in all, lots of others appear to have gone on to be happier, more successful, better off than DeAnna. She really really really really really wants to be famous.
    Frustrated, I think.

I only saw the last ten minutes of the 20/20 special but why don't you guys like Deanna? I didn't watch her on Brad's season but I didn't think she was bad when she was the bachelorette either. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3855344;
    I didn't watch his season...thank goodness. Seems like a typcially bad season for this series. There are few that seem good to me.
    Oh!!! Lucky you ROFL! I watched it. Maybe you can watch it on youtube or somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3855353;
    Oh!!! Lucky you ROFL! I watched it. Maybe you can watch it on youtube or somewhere.
    There's been nothing from any of the seasons but Andy's, Jason's and Jillian's season.

I saw some of Merideth's in French on youtube...really funny.

Closed Thread