Closed Thread
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3855297;
    I was enjoying the show until the segment with Byron and Mary. That put a damper on the whole thing for me. Even though he was ruggedly good-looking on the show, it was clear to me that in real life, Byron was rough around the edges. All of the terrible publicity about the pole dancer (of whom he spoke) Gwen, and her ex and his friends which was all over the boards didn't help his image any.
    Byron looked terrible tonight, and it is obvious that Mary is hopelessly in love with him. Although it was evident from what we have seen between them in the news as well as what we saw and heard tonight that they are not good for each other, still it was painful to watch.
    It was hard to watch, but it was really one of the more real aspects of this show that sugarcoats way too much. I thought Byron looked pretty bad...he needs to shave and clean himself up when doing a TV interview.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3855307;
    Ahh but the producers invited her to the wedding! She told Ellen Degenerous when she was her show! She declined the invitation!!!
    Anything for more fake drama.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3855311;

Anything for more fake drama.
    Yeah.. I'm glad she turned it down.. She and hubby don't need that.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3855307;
    Ahh but the producers invited her to the wedding! She told Ellen Degenerous when she was her show! She declined the invitation!!!
    That's kinda what I meant by saying it was "telling". I think that if Melissa, Jason and Molly were on good terms, Melissa and Tye would have been at the wedding or taped their good wishes. Don't get me wrong; I believe that Melissa and Tye are not vengeful people, and they don't begrudge Jason's and Molly's happiness. But they're above sending zingers through the media and chose not to be paid to attend that wedding, which to me supports the speculation about what Jason (and probably Molly) did.

I didn't see Melissa's appearance on "Ellen" and may try to catch it on youtube.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3855303;
    atem says He got more time than Travis. I was surprised!
    ============================== =
    ROFL! Poor Travis ROFL!

You don't actually believe whatever comes out the MF's mouth, do you? I mean, how could he have slept with 5 of them. Estelle said she didn't sleep with him.
    ============================== ============
    ROFL! Maybe she wasn't one of the 5 that slept with him.. I wanna hear what Bob has to say. Bob was saying that him and Rebecca are seperated for now. FOR NOW?!!?! What does that mean? Is this a little break and then they might get back together?
    Fleiss said that Blob slept with 5 of them. Meredith strongly intimated that he never saw her without clothes, and Estelle said she didn't sleep with him. That leaves 2 out of the F4 left.
    Not to make too fine of a point here, but just WHEN did Blob have the opportunity to sleep with the other 3... or was it 3 and 1/2?

BTW, this one is for sdl....did you see when the girls were drinking upside down out of the keg? If so, you have an idea what Jesse Palmer's season was like because that scene was from one of his group dates. In fact, that might well be the group date in which Jesse kissed 5 out of the 6 girls on the date.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;3855289;
    According to MF there is an average of 3 having sex per season? Wonder if it's the fantasy suites for the final 3.

And if MF can spend 20K on Matt's teeth looks like he could fork over a couple hundred to have his own cleaned...freaky.
    And have some left over for that interviewer Chris Connely(sp?)...didn't he used to be on MTV? That dudes teeth looked like a yellow marker was used on it.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3855316;
    That's kinda what I meant by saying it was "telling". I think that if Melissa, Jason and Molly were on good terms, Melissa and Tye would have been at the wedding or taped their good wishes.
    I think taping their good wishes would be more appropriate than going to the wedding. Cus what bride would want an ex fiance to be at the wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3855300;
    It was great to see Brad Womack again. They asked what he learned about himself from the experience and he said "that I'm not a sell out".
    Love that guy.
    Ditto. I enjoyed his interview. Let me caveat by saying, if she is to be believed, Deanna gave kudos to Brad and said she wished she had the guts to do what he had done to her. I wonder form what perspective she was speaking. She didn't really love Jessie an picked him anyway or it didn't work and so she wished she had done it. She still sounded a bit "angry" over the pick but I am at a loss to find the word that accurately describes her response.
    Fluff show for sure but there were a few highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by lorac7;3855271;
    Tired of hearing about poor Melissa being lied to. She admits going on the show just to win & she really just got caught up in the moment. What she really means is she was looking for fame & got it. Glad Jason dumped her & found true love with Molly. And yes it all belonged on TV where it all started.
    She admitted to the "Bachelor brainwashing", which is what happens to most of the contestants, and it is done deliberately by the producers in order to ensure that the contestants don't leave of their own volition over the course of the show, which would probably happen otherwise, as none of the leads would ever be spectacular enough to charm 25 different people in the real world without the show's help. It really falls more on the lead to figure out who is right for them, if they even know themselves what kind of person would be truly compatible with them. And they have to figure it out in 6 weeks. That's why the failure rate on the show is so high, because most of the matches aren't anywhere close to really being in love when the filming ends.

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3855321;
    I think taping their good wishes would be more appropriate than going to the wedding. Cus what bride would want an ex fiance to be at the wedding?
    Jason and Molly did not invite Melissa to the wedding.

Bloomers says Fleiss said that Blob slept with 5 of them. Meredith strongly intimated that he never saw her without clothes, and Estelle said she didn't sleep with him. That leaves 2 out of the F4 left.
    ============================== =========
    Blob!!! ROFL! I don't know.. Well what if it was before the F4? ROFL!

Not to make too fine of a point here, but just WHEN did Blob have the opportunity to sleep with the other 3... or was it 3 and 1/2?
    ============================== ============
    When the cameras were off?

Closed Thread