Closed Thread
Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Quote Originally Posted by CindyBee;3855246;
    So Bob made it with 5.5 girls on his season. Wonder who the half was?????
    And what does half mean?! That he didn't go all the way? ROFL!

Was there anything about “Stalker Trish” (from Bachelor Jesse Palmer's season, I think)? What a piece of work she was.

I never knew they spent $20,000 fixing Matt Grant's teeth before the show!
    Maybe those rumors about British teeth are true.

so i take it charlie/sarah are still together? any plans of marriage did they say?

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3855294;
    Was there anything about “Stalker Trish” (from Bachelor Jesse Palmer's season, I think)? What a piece of work she was.
    No. They did show the rotting eggs girl from Travis' season, but didn't show her saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;3855295;
    so i take it charlie/sarah are still together? any plans of marriage did they say?
    They said soon.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

I was enjoying the show until the segment with Byron and Mary. That put a damper on the whole thing for me. Even though he was ruggedly good-looking on the show, it was clear to me that in real life, Byron was rough around the edges. All of the terrible publicity about the pole dancer (of whom he spoke) Gwen, and her ex and his friends which was all over the boards didn't help his image any.
    Byron looked terrible tonight, and it is obvious that Mary is hopelessly in love with him. Although it was evident from what we have seen between them in the news as well as what we saw and heard tonight that they are not good for each other, still it was painful to watch.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

It was great to see Brad Womack again. They asked what he learned about himself from the experience and he said "that I'm not a sell out".
    Love that guy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3855297;
    I was enjoying the show until the segment with Byron and Mary. That put a damper on the whole thing for me. Even though he was ruggedly good-looking on the show, it was clear to me that in real life, Byron was rough around the edges. All of the terrible publicity about the pole dancer (of whom he spoke) Gwen, and her ex and his friends which was all over the boards didn't help his image any.
    Byron looked terrible tonight, and it is obvious that Mary is hopelessly in love with him. Although it was evident from what we have seen between them in the news as well as what we saw and heard tonight that they are not good for each other, still it was painful to watch.
    Byron looked really rough and Mary was very emotionally raw. It was way too soon after their breakup to do a show like this. I agree -- painful to watch.

atem says He got more time than Travis. I was surprised!
    ============================== =
    ROFL! Poor Travis ROFL!

You don't actually believe whatever comes out the MF's mouth, do you? I mean, how could he have slept with 5 of them. Estelle said she didn't sleep with him.
    ============================== ============
    ROFL! Maybe she wasn't one of the 5 that slept with him.. I wanna hear what Bob has to say. Bob was saying that him and Rebecca are seperated for now. FOR NOW?!!?! What does that mean? Is this a little break and then they might get back together?

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3855290;

I think it's very telling that Melissa and Tye were not at their wedding.!
    Ahh but the producers invited her to the wedding! She told Ellen Degenerous when she was her show! She declined the invitation!!!

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by OneSillyGirl;3855234;
    I'm tired of seeing Jake and Vienna. And, really, the girl had never had a peanut butter and honey sandwich before? As one of the fans said, "They're in lust."
    Too many segments of Vienna and Jake. We all know they are together, no need to shove them into the spotlight so often.
    Interesting seeing old favorites and even some not so favorites. They did a pretty good job of getting snippets of most of the more popular ones. I was surprised and glad to see Jerry. He was about as cool as Reid. So glad Reid got as much footage as he did.

Closed Thread