Closed Thread
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

FORT Regular

Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

I'm so glad that Melissa finally admitted that she wasn't really in love with Jason...that she just caught up in the spell of the show, that she really just wanted to win. That they knew just days after the final rose ceremony that they had made a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;3855230;
    I wasn't going to watch this, but of course I am. It's nice to see some behind the scenes footage. Like Charlie and Sarah. Just to see them in their own environment living life. Reid - I am a bit tired of him. I actually hear and see him more than most bachelor "contestants"...so far...pretty interesting.

Would you please share where you hear and see Reid? I actually seek out information on Reid and am disappointed in not finding much. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by When_in_Rome;3855253;
    I'm so glad that Melissa finally admitted that she wasn't really in love with Jason...that she just caught up in the spell of the show, that she really just wanted to win. That they knew just days after the final rose ceremony that they had made a mistake.
    Me too!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Any idea why Fleiss and Martin are doing a "confession" of sorts on this 20/20 show? If they gave away their trade secrets how is it going to affect future ratings? Or are they expecting people to still watch knowing the inner workings or the show?

FORT Fogey

Watching Brad ............he is still the same guy, seems the show didn't change him much...........stayed true to who he is, good to see that. Did Deahna blink a lot around Brad, can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;3855260;
    The point of the whole wrongness about the Jason and Melissa televised "breakup" wasn't that she or anyone else didn't know the breakup had already happened, it was about her being lied to as to what was going to happen on TV and the switching to Molly at the same time. I don't understand why people don't see that it was wrong of all who knew what was really going to take place and not telling her.
    I think most people agree with you.

MF is coming off really bad to me.

He's really living up to the MF moniker.

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;3855260;
    The point of the whole wrongness about the Jason and Melissa televised "breakup" wasn't that she or anyone else didn't know the breakup had already happened, it was about her being lied to as to what was going to happen on TV and the switching to Molly at the same time. I don't understand why people don't see that it was wrong of all who knew what was really going to take place and not telling her.
    I agree with this and have the same questions why Melissa was left in the dark?

Tired of hearing about poor Melissa being lied to. She admits going on the show just to win & she really just got caught up in the moment. What she really means is she was looking for fame & got it. Glad Jason dumped her & found true love with Molly. And yes it all belonged on TV where it all started.

It had it's nice moments, but this show was a total infomercial.

Quote Originally Posted by lorac7;3855271;
    Tired of hearing about poor Melissa being lied to. She admits going on the show just to win & she really just got caught up in the moment. What she really means is she was looking for fame & got it. Glad Jason dumped her & found true love with Molly. And yes it all belonged on TV where it all started.
    Please...They all go on wanting to win. Who wants to get dumped?

Closed Thread