Closed Thread
Page 1 of 35 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason and Molly's wedding

Jason and Molly's wedding

I'm curious to know how many people will be watching the wedding next week?

I will. I hate the way that whole thing went down, but I'm happy to see a Bachelor couple (err, sort of) get married...I hope they are happy together.

Re: Jason and Molly's wedding...are you tuning in?

I will not be watching, but I only wish good things for them. I never liked the way the whole thing went down either and I still think that we will never know the whole truth about the situation.

I watched Trista and Ryan's wedding and it felt real and genuine. I wonder if people will fell that way about Jason and Molly's wedding?

Looking forward to watching Jason's & Molly's wedding. Never bothered me how he broke up with Melissa since they met on The Bachelor, dated, got engaged after six weeks, then he spent real time with her & found she wasn't for him like 95% of all the other couples on this show, so why not break up with her on tv, noticed she didn't waste any time getting engaged & getting married. Best of luck to Jason & Molly.

FORT Regular

Two of my daughters-in-law and I will be watching Jason and Molly's wedding. The pictures I've seen on internet show Molly's beautiful dress and I look forward to seeing the entire wedding and hopefully the reception.

I'm thankful Jason realized rather soon that Melissa wasn't the right woman for him!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorac7;3846100;
    Looking forward to watching Jason's & Molly's wedding. Never bothered me how he broke up with Melissa since they met on The Bachelor, dated, got engaged after six weeks, then he spent real time with her & found she wasn't for him like 95% of all the other couples on this show, so why not break up with her on tv, noticed she didn't waste any time getting engaged & getting married. Best of luck to Jason & Molly.
    Totally agree with this whole post. I will also be watching and glad that he found the right one.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I will be watching Jason and Molly's wedding, for sure. I KNEW Jason wanted Molly from the start. I also feel he and Melissa had already broken up BEFORE the ATFR show. That was done for drama, IMO. He and Molly make a beautiful couple, and I wish them the best.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by moondust222;3846103;
    Two of my daughters-in-law and I will be watching Jason and Molly's wedding. The pictures I've seen on internet show Molly's beautiful dress and I look forward to seeing the entire wedding and hopefully the reception.

I'm thankful Jason realized rather soon that Melissa wasn't the right woman for him!!
    I will be watching! Remember I'm the world's biggest Molly fan. And as a response to the above. It goes both ways. Melissa also realized after leaving the bubble of filming the show that Jason wasn't right for her.

The way they represented their break up was a little less than the truth. It really was a mutual agreement but what was edited and shown made Jason out to be the heavy. That is for drama and ratings.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

I'll be watching, so glad that they stayed together and have found love. I never did care for Melissa and totally understood why he broke up with her.... she sooooo didn't want to teach first grade and play with her kids all summer Fleiss talked BOTH Jason and Melissa into breaking up on tv... Jason was just as much of a "victim" of Fleiss's as Melissa was, but Jason got the wheels of the bus and Melissa got DWTS for agreeing to do it.

Congrats Jason, Molly and Ty
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I'll probably catch it after the fact. I'm really interested in seeing all the alumni there. I never cared that much for Melissa either, Jillian was my favourite on that season. But it's nice that Jason and Molly have found a way to make it work. That is never easy, even in real life never mind the bachelor bubble. Good for them.

Will absolutely watch the wedding of Jason and Molly. Two people fell in love and are starting a new life together with Jason's adorable little boy. Will be fun to see some of the past seasons participants. Looking at the photo's the wedding looks beautiful. Molly was a gorgeous bride.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 35 1234567891011 ... LastLast