Closed Thread
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason and Molly's wedding

Re: Jason and Molly's wedding...are you tuning in?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3847392;
    Thanks for saying this Pdilly. It helps me to remember that come the next season, hopefully, all the negativity towards Jake and Vienna will start to fade. I don't mind the "what was he thinking!!" comments, but the "horse-face, swamp girl, slutty girl" stuff makes me wince and wonder if I strayed into another message board by mistake.
    Sometimes, I think people talk about bachelor/ette contestants the same way they talk about fictional characters on TV shows. We all get invested, and it can be easy to forget that beyond the edited "character" we see on TB, there's a human being attached. The edited character is likely only one small percentage of who that person is in real life.

I'll probably watch it the following day online on global. I need to give my husband a break from watching this 2 hour cr*ptacular every week. I'm really more interested in seeing the 20/20 special the following week anyway, so I need to build up some brownie points.

I wish Molly and Jason all the best. They look very happy together in the pics we've seen so far.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3847598;
    I have no interest in watching their wedding. I think Jason is a hypocrite. He tried to slam ABC by saying that they made him break up with Melissa on television. They both complained of how they were treated by the tabloids but one year later they have no problem selling their wedding to ABC. Good for Jason and Molly that they are happy together. I just think they should have kept their wedding private and off tv.
    Totally agree. Just like they MADE him act like a near widower during DeAnna's season. BUT, I now hear they will be doing an update segment with Trista and maybe others. I'll ask an East Coat person to tell me the approx. time and might tune in to see the "old contestants."

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

NO way! Their 15 minutes of fame has already run it's course and then some. I've seen and heard enough from them.

Quote Originally Posted by drme;3847694;
    Jason and Molly are perfect for each other (as Melissa once said).

They both are sneaked around with there communication and text messages.
    There is so much going around where Molly is from about "her last boyfriend".
    She has issues, insecure, presents herself as someone clearly she is not
    He seems to be selfish
    One can guess what this outcome will be.
    Sorry to ask, but do you know Jason/Molly/Melissa personally?
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

I'm absolutely going to watch and look forward to it. I wasn't particularly a fan of Jason during DeAnna's and his season but have come to like him since. I think he and Molly make a good couple and am very happy for them. I find it hard to feel sorry for Melissa at this point. She's happily married and has had many opportunities to extend her 15 mins. If this hadn't happened I doubt DWTS, GMA, or ET would have come calling so all's good now.

FORT Fan

a few more unseen pictures from the wedding. i thought this first one was a bit funny because of where molly placed her hand

Jason and Molly: The Unseen Pictures!

I wish them both well, but I have no desire whatsoever to watch this.
    I never had any problem with Molly, but I just never cared for Jason, neither during Deanna's season nor during his own.
    Kind of like Jake, I just don't care to ever have to look at him again. I've had more than enough of both of those guys.

But like I said: I do wish both Jason & Molly well.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Those "unseen pictures" are fascinating! I'm not sure I could be as present with each other as Molly and Jason look when there are all of those people in the bushes.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3848272;
    Jason and Melissa spent the weekend together in LA in January. When she got home, Next told her that she had to come back because the ATFR was going to be filmed that week. From a friend of Melissa's, two weeks after it happened, before all the PR people got involved, Melissa was devastated. Not to say they were the perfect couple, but they had not broken up, nor did Melissa know what was coming or about Molly. The version of the story I heard then, changed 180 degrees after the ABC PR machine got involved.

It has all worked out fine. Molly and Jason have found a life that fits them and Melissa and Tye have had opportunities they wouldn't have otherwise had. Both Jason and Melissa have found partners who seem to ground them. It is time to let this one die.
    Quote Originally Posted by emeraldluvsbama;3848365;
    I don't post much but I have a family member that is a producer in LA and knows someone that worked for abc and was involved in the bachelor during Jason's season. It is true that Jason had contact with Molly several times after the finale. Melissa did not go out with Tye until after the first AFTR was filmed. He did blindside her with the news that it was all about Molly!!! I am happy for Jason and Molly. She made a beautiful bride. Melissa made a beautiful bride and is happy and does not deserve to be bashed. I also have a friend that was on a flight with Melissa. She said she was the sweetest person!!! My friend didn't even mention that she saw her on the bachelor or dancing with the stars!
    Now we have 3 people with inside info telling the same things, but people who are Jason and Molly fans just don't want to hear it.
    There is a reason that the picture that we are always shown is the one where she has a stoneface. Why not show a happy picture if everything was on the up and up and preplanned - if this was the orchestrated beginning of Melissa's show career?
    There is a reason that Jason publicly apologized several times.
    And there is a reason that the producers absolutely rushed the first ATFR through.

The way that it is being told makes everything line up.

Because Jason's contract clearly stated he was to have no contact with anyone from the cast but his F1, and he was to stay with her until after the show aired, what happened was a clear violation of his contract - perpetrated by the producers themselves - and was dirty pool. Not only did he have contact with Molly, he broke up early with Melissa.

Melissa refused their money and their offer as the Bachelorette, but I will always believe that when Nancy O'Dell was injured, Melissa was offered that role on DWTS as a peace offering for the way that they illegally screwed her over in regards to both her and Jason's contracts.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Closed Thread