Closed Thread
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason and Molly's wedding

Re: Jason and Molly's wedding...are you tuning in?

I will.
    I was a Melissa supporter, mainly because I found out she was F1 before the first episode. I was upset how Jason broke up with Melissa in front of millions of viewers and immediately hooked up with Molly. However, it's all water under bridge now; all parties involved have moved on with their lives and are very happy. Melissa was married, got a lot of TV time because of her Bachelor-fame. Now, Jason and Molly are married, first couple out of the Bachelor, and I am truly happy for them, wish them the very best.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Yep, I'll watch the wedding, even though I was never a Jason fan -- not even when he was on DeAnna's show and it seemed like everyone loooooved him. I liked Jillian the best, didn't care for Melissa (too cheerleader perky for me -- not a reflection on her worth as a person, etc), and didn't have a problem with Molly. I hated the stupid ATFR show where they did the break-up and reunion but I realize it was just drama for ratings and Melissa got her happy ending: married to Tye, Dancing with the Stars, Good Morning America, Dick Clark's New Year's Eve, Entertainment Tonight correspondent, and possible DWTS co-host? Yeah, not bad!

I wasn't a Melissa supporter, either --- not as a person but just too immature for Jason. I saw Melissa as the type of girl Jason should have looked for when he was in his early-mid 20's but not so much in his early 30s. Molly didn't impress me either, one way or another, except for what Stephanie said during her teleconference that Molly was mature beyond her years.

I still think Melissa is immature --- for various reasons.

Anyway, I am very looking forward to watching Jason and Molly's wedding. I think it will be a fun watch!

I might be an oddball, but I was a Jason fan, a Melissa fan, couldn't believe he did that on national TV, and yes... I will watch Jason and Molly's wedding. Hey, I'm a sucker for a love story, and after investing soooo much time in this franchise - no way, no how will I miss the wedding.

FORT Fogey

Ick.

A Fleiss bonanza that will completely bastardize the sanctity of the institution of marriage. Complete with strangers (including the millions that are invited to attend via their TVs Monday night), expending obscene amounts of money, and ego-gratifying TV coverage for those with an agenda. No thanks. Some things shouldn't be for sale.

Jason and Molly are in love and beginning their forever together. I'm happy for them. I hope they enjoy a long and happy life together, and all their dreams are realized. I hope they don't regret selling out what should be the most intimate, private declaration of love and commitment before God that a couple can make.

Ick.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3846817;
    Ick.

A Fleiss bonanza that will completely bastardize the sanctity of the institution of marriage. Complete with strangers (including the millions that are invited to attend via their TVs Monday night), expending obscene amounts of money, and ego-gratifying TV coverage for those with an agenda. No thanks. Some things shouldn't be for sale.

Jason and Molly are in love and beginning their forever together. I'm happy for them. I hope they enjoy a long and happy life together, and all their dreams are realized. I hope they don't regret selling out what should be the most intimate, private declaration of love and commitment before God that a couple can make.

Ick.
    Yeah, aren't weddings documented? Videos, pictures, websites and the like?

Melissa and Jason/Molly selling exclusive rights to their weddings makes sense. None of these people are rich ... why not offset costs or make a buck?

I say, thumbs up and would love to see Jillian and Ed's wedding televised, too!

I'll be watching. I'm a Jason fan, a Melissa fan, a Molly fan, and a complete sucker for a love story.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3847293;
    I'll be watching. I'm a Jason fan, a Melissa fan, a Molly fan, and a complete sucker for a love story.
    I LOVE THIS, after all the negativism on the board since Jake's finale, it's nice to read a positive note. Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by just2relax;3847294;
    I LOVE THIS, after all the negativism on the board since Jake's finale, it's nice to read a positive note. Keep it up!

All the negativism happens every year. Remember Bob letting Estelle go, How about Brad not picking anyone as well as Deanna picking Jesse over Jason etc. Yes the boards went nuts with each one of these and more. Its a shame it has gotten so out of hand. Some things that are said are beyond just saying you don't like someone...there are so many non-truths out there even in the tabloids. Such a shame that people feel that they have to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3847326;
    All the negativism happens every year. Remember Bob letting Estelle go, How about Brad not picking anyone as well as Deanna picking Jesse over Jason etc. Yes the boards went nuts with each one of these and more. Its a shame it has gotten so out of hand. Some things that are said are beyond just saying you don't like someone...there are so many non-truths out there even in the tabloids. Such a shame that people feel that they have to do it.
    Thanks for saying this Pdilly. It helps me to remember that come the next season, hopefully, all the negativity towards Jake and Vienna will start to fade. I don't mind the "what was he thinking!!" comments, but the "horse-face, swamp girl, slutty girl" stuff makes me wince and wonder if I strayed into another message board by mistake.

I will watch...maybe not Monday night but I'll catch it. I didn't like Jason that much, and didn't really care one way or another about Molly, but hey, there's no denying these two have found each other, and have made it work, so my hat is off to them both. I love a good love story and I'm eager to see some of the alumni there.

Closed Thread