Closed Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435

Thread: Jason and Molly's wedding

Re: Jason and Molly's wedding

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3852367;
    I truly wish them no ill will, they seem like OK people. But I am really tired of the hurt so much ... been through so much ... drama. They are making out like bandit's, ... and I know other young couples who have truly "weathered storms" and are just as deserving but they didn't do it on TV so they are not beneficiaries of these perquisites of pain.
    Yes!! They weathered a little public criticism for actions he chose to take in a very public setting. Hardly the same as the horrific real life issues so many couples face.

But I remember being bothered at the beginning of Jason's season when he and his family said it was "his turn to be happy" because of all he'd been through. And unless there's something we don't know, all he had been through was a marriage that didn't work out (take a number) and falling in love with a woman on TV who rejected him after a handful of dates.

Honestly, when you've been cheated on multiple times, or lost a spouse to cancer, or watched your kid go to prison, or been dumped more often than you can remember, get back to us about whose turn it is for happiness.

I wish them a long, happy life together, I really do. They seem to be genuinely in love. But please, spare us the "we've been through so much pain" drama!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3852414;
    Yes!! They weathered a little public criticism for actions he chose to take in a very public setting. Hardly the same as the horrific real life issues so many couples face.

But I remember being bothered at the beginning of Jason's season when he and his family said it was "his turn to be happy" because of all he'd been through. And unless there's something we don't know, all he had been through was a marriage that didn't work out (take a number) and falling in love with a woman on TV who rejected him after a handful of dates.

Honestly, when you've been cheated on multiple times, or lost a spouse to cancer, or watched your kid go to prison, or been dumped more often than you can remember, get back to us about whose turn it is for happiness.

I wish them a long, happy life together, I really do. They seem to be genuinely in love. But please, spare us the "we've been through so much pain" drama!
    As I said, Jason brought a lot of that pain on himself. However, as we have since seen with Jillian/Ed and are beginning to see with Vienna and Jake, the media has its own way of inflicting torture and pain with its incessant half-truths, lies, rumors, and complete garbage which they sell to gullible people who will believe anything they read and for which there is no truly effective defense once the material is out there.

Yes, they brought that pain on themselves; yes, the media ensured that they suffered to the fullest extent; and yes there are people who suffer far worse from more natural causes.

All said, they are married and so is Melissa. I hope they are all happy. How does Jason make a living?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I loved the wedding and I think the ratings were respectable, but this isn't the first wedding in the history of the franchise, and Jason and Molly aren't the most popular couple so, *shrug*. That being said, since the pictures leaked that probably really affected sales of the magazine.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Well, it's all relative though, isn't it? No one's saying they've been through a horrific experience like losing a spouse or watching a child go to prison, but they have been through something together, something that was difficult for the both of them. I've never really been a fan of either one, but I see no reason to belittle their experience or deprive them of their feelings of triumph at overcoming it just because there are others who've survived so much worse. They went through something difficult, whether or not they brought it on themselves, and they kept their heads held high and stayed strong and, in the case of Molly, she continued to show her love for Jason throughout. She never appeared to waver in her feelings for him and stood by him. There is something to be said for that. Why not let them have that and appreciate the fact that making it through the experience together, sharing all of that, might actually make them a stronger couple, stronger people, in the long run. That can't be bad for anyone.

I've said this over and over.
    All we need is love. Love is all we need!

This thread continually turns to a conversation about other posters, so it's time to give it a rest.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Closed Thread