Closed Thread
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Jason and Molly's wedding

Re: Jason and Molly's wedding

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3851238;
    The wedding planner knew her job which in part was to plan for every conceivable situation. Possible rain, except in the desert, would be a conceivable situation even given typical sunny California.

The fact that the wedding planners' idea of a back-up indoor plan was nixed suggests strongly to me that the producers desired the drama that would occur from a cold, rainy, wedding.
    I know most people put no stock in the tabs, but your theory is backed up with what the Enquirer is reporting. They said Molly begged the producers to wait another hour because the rain was supposed to clear out more fully. They refused to let her wait any longer, saying they had "a TV show to produce" or some such drivel.

IMO, no backup plan was ALL about the "Oh my gosh!" factor of the couple and their guests being drenched during their wedding. Typical disgusting Fleiss. Seeing Jason look like a drowned rat did make me snicker though. Evil of me, I know. But I just can't stand the man.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;3851625;
    sure it was...who do you think foot the bill???

I loved seeing past Bachelor/ette couples and attendees and it was nice to see another wedding from the franchise. Jason & Molly looked so happy and I loved that their bachelor/ette parties were fun & not embarrassing with strippers or other stupid sh!t that friends like to pull on brides/grooms. I enjoyed their wedding and all the build-up more than I thought I would.
    I'll never forget Ryan's bachelor party. Remember how the producers put those women (strippers) or such up to coming on to him? He finally threw his mike on the ground and stomped out of the party. He was sooo upset. Trista was looking all over for him... The producers are really classless. They certainly showed it there IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3851662;
    I know most people put no stock in the tabs, but your theory is backed up with what the Enquirer is reporting. They said Molly begged the producers to wait another hour because the rain was supposed to clear out more fully. They refused to let her wait any longer, saying they had "a TV show to produce" or some such drivel.

IMO, no backup plan was ALL about the "Oh my gosh!" factor of the couple and their guests being drenched during their wedding. Typical disgusting Fleiss. Seeing Jason look like a drowned rat did make me snicker though. Evil of me, I know. But I just can't stand the man.
    It actually did look as though the rain let up at the end of their ceremony. It came down hard during the vows but then it seemed to lighten up. Don't know that it cleared completely but perhaps it did. For the bride and groom it's something they can look back on and laugh at and share the craziness of it all in stories to their children and grandchildren. They'll treasure that day forever. I do think the rain brought a quirky element that added to the special moment, but I suspect they would have preferred to have been warm and dry and to know that their guests were comfortable as well. Great sports the two of them

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3851681;
    I'll never forget Ryan's bachelor party. Remember how the producers put those women (strippers) or such up to coming on to him? He finally threw his mike on the ground and stomped out of the party. He was sooo upset. Trista was looking all over for him... The producers are really classless. They certainly showed it there IMO.
    YET, despite the humiliation they endured Trista and Ryan valiantly put a smile on their faces and traveled 1000 miles to the wedding of two strangers put on by those same producers...anyone know how much $$?

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3851223;
    And a trip to the Caribbean!!

I do know it was Ty's mom who said no to Ty on camera for the wedding itself. Maybe that's a bit like closing the barn door after the horse is out, but it's what she decided.
    Maybe MF wanted to have him actually IN the wedding and Mom said NO. Jason would go along with it if only to keep the peace. And I don't blame Mom/Dad.

Also, I have heard of Brides excluding kids because the focus is on the little kids not the bride and groom. Most of us have been to a wedding where an adorable child who was supposed to throw roses or bear a ring on a pillow, ended up crying and afraid to walk down the aisle, or ran down the aisle to it's mommy, or refused or did something to distract.

So in the end it's for the best.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fan

CH tweeted that Jason didn't want Ty on camera ... Seemed odd since he didn't mind for two seasons. I'll bet it was his wife who was sick of seeing Ty being paraded across ABC with a man who fell in love with and has been engaged to 3 women he met on TV. I don't know Molly's mind but Jason is a HOT MESS and I don't really think he'd know true love it it hit him in the face. Hope they last at least a while and I am glad they SAY they are waiting to have kids.

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3851716;
    CH tweeted that Jason didn't want Ty on camera ... Seemed odd since he didn't mind for two seasons. I'll bet it was his wife who was sick of seeing Ty being paraded across ABC with a man who fell in love with and has been engaged to 3 women he met on TV. I don't know Molly's mind but Jason is a HOT MESS and I don't really think he'd know true love it it hit him in the face. Hope they last at least a while and I am glad they SAY they are waiting to have kids.
    Jason mentioned on the wedding special that his ex-wife didn't want Ty to be on tv anymore. She wanted him to be able to enjoy life as a normal little boy. Something like that.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

I cannot believe that people still are buying the fake break up on television Melissa pity party jump on Jason. Melissa is now married, and Jason and Molly have made it through the storm together, and seem very happy to me. Both of their families love them, and I for one am glad they are happy. Jason has done nothing but show that he is trying to get out of a situation that turned ugly out of his hands. I think he was forced to pick Melissa, and he is the true victim here not Melissa like portrayed on the show. I also cannot believe that anyone would disrespect him or Molly in public. That is truly low class to me.

I think the wedding was beautiful, and I hope they are happy for years, and have beautiful children like Trista and Ryan. I also do not want to speculate on Ty because he seems to be happy, and to me that is all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3851731;
    Jason mentioned on the wedding special that his ex-wife didn't want Ty to be on tv anymore. She wanted him to be able to enjoy life as a normal little boy. Something like that.
    He said "my ex-wife and I agreed Ty won't be filmed anymore," which, reading between the lines, sounds like the ex-wife won't sign the waiver to have Ty on tv anymore.

Did anyone else, upon seeing Jason Castro singing while strumming his ukelele think "Tiny Tim"? Just me?
    Nope. I did too.

There is absolutely NO excuse for the lack of a back-up plan for the possibility of rain. Even if they didn't want to take into consideration the $45,000 dress, the cost of a top of the line hairdresser and make-up artist, and the comfort of the guests, there was still the aspect that this was the couple's special day.
    If there is a way to (deliberately) put people into uncomfortable situations for drama, Fleiss is going to find it.
    I agree that there was no excuse. Instead of making it more dramatic though it just seemed stupid. I changed the channel.

He said "my ex-wife and I agreed Ty won't be filmed anymore," which, reading between the lines, sounds like the ex-wife won't sign the waiver to have Ty on tv anymore.
    Exactly. If it had been his decision , he would have said "I dont want Ty filmed anymore." If it had been his and his ex-wife's decision, he would have said "we dont want Ty filmed anymore." It seems that Ty's mom refused and Jason had no choice but to agree. Good for her.

Closed Thread