Closed Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason and Molly's wedding

FORT Fan

Re: Jason and Molly's wedding...are you tuning in?

yes i will be watching. i really like them and am happy everything worked out the way it did. btw i don't know if there are any other gavin degraw fans here but he sang the song 'follow through' at their reception. it is molly's favorite song.

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3846311;
    yes i will be watching. i really like them and am happy everything worked out the way it did. btw i don't know if there are any other gavin degraw fans here but he sang the song 'follow through' at their reception. it is molly's favorite song.
    He also sang Over the Rainbow during the wedding.

I'll be there with bells on next Monday. Even though I wasn't a Molly fan through much of the filming it was clear to see that Molly was Jason's true pick. And then to create the faux breakup-on-tv nonsense and watch the damage that has done to his reputation is just insane. I wish him all of the happiness and don't begrudge him any of this. The money and wedding of a lifetime is the least that ABC owes him.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3846315;
    He also sang Over the Rainbow during the wedding.

I'll be there with bells on next Monday. Even though I wasn't a Molly fan through much of the filming it was clear to see that Molly was Jason's true pick. And then to create the faux breakup-on-tv nonsense and watch the damage that has done to his reputation is just insane. I wish him all of the happiness and don't begrudge him any of this. The money and wedding of a lifetime is the least that ABC owes him.
    jason castro from american idol sang 'somewhere over the rainbow' and another song at the wedding ceremony. singer gavin degraw sang 'follow through' at the reception. he performed it as their first dance as husband and wife.

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3846318;
    jason castro from american idol sang 'somewhere over the rainbow' and another song at the wedding ceremony. singer gavin degraw sang 'follow through' at the reception. he performed it as their first dance as husband and wife.
    Dangit... I misread your first post, sorry! I was thinking of Jason Castro the entire time.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I will be watching! How many times have we been able to see a wedding from this show? Only once. I'm so happy for them and seeing their wedding photos makes me more excited for it! You can tell that they are in love and very happy!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

yes, I hope to watch, I'm anxious to see the footage of them as a couple now that the show, etc, has died down. I think we'll see a side to Molly that we didn't see on the show

FORT Fan

molly's mother posted a message at jasonsplace. she said that they have to do some interviews and shows next week and then they are going on their honeymoon. she also said that despite the weather the wedding was beautiful

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3846363;
    molly's mother posted a message at jasonsplace. she said that they have to do some interviews and shows next week and then they are going on their honeymoon. she also said that despite the weather the wedding was beautiful
    Sorry I won't be watching. I just never got interested in them as a couple. Nothing against them, they just didn't get my attention.

I will be watching. I can't wait. I just love a true love story.

Quote Originally Posted by miss musik;3846440;
    Sorry I won't be watching. I just never got interested in them as a couple. Nothing against them, they just didn't get my attention.
    Neither will I... feel bad for Ty having such a dad as we saw last year, and now this step-mother.... sorry, but if the info is right that they have been virtually living together unmarried, I have no interest in watching Molly parade in her white gown.... albeit it's so very common these days, it still saddens me on behalf of brides everywhere who are entitiled to wear white if they love that tradition, having respected sexual morality and the example they set for others, especialy the children whose lives they impact. jmho
    Last edited by MayJ; 03-03-2010 at 04:41 PM. Reason: typo

Closed Thread