Closed Thread
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Jason and Molly's wedding

FORT Fan

Re: Jason and Molly's wedding

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3851118;
    if it came between a televised wedding without my child(ren) and a non-televised wedding with my child(ren) ... no way would I leave them out.
    by all accounts ty was not left out. there just couldn't be camera on him when he was around. chris harrison said it was very easy to work around not filming him.

Monique Lhuillier is a genius.

I just watched the vows on Hulu, and I thought they seemed like such good sports....she said to him in the pouring rain "This is so fun!" Sweet attitude, just happy to be married and unconcerned about the weather.

Stephanie looked gorgeous, as always....so did both of their moms.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3851114;
    That's what I thought - it really seemed like they decided not to include him in the day. I always like when couples include children in the wedding to let them know they are a part of the day and the new family.

I'm am not sure I buy the route of wanting him to not have the cameras there - for goodness sake - there were cameras EVERYWHERE - why not just let him be int he wedding and only allow them to film him like they did the bridesmaids - you know just when he was around let him be in the shots but not in his face - I guess they didn't trust Fleiss to be tactful about it....

I am sure Molly's bridesmaids were happy it was on tv - they each got a pair of Manolos!!!

And a trip to the Caribbean!!

I do know it was Ty's mom who said no to Ty on camera for the wedding itself. Maybe that's a bit like closing the barn door after the horse is out, but it's what she decided.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3851064;
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3850990;
    It doesn't just rain in California ... the way it works is, rain is predicted and it usually doesn't rain.
    ROFL! Do you live in California?
    Yes, ma'am and dead serious ... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3851099;
    There is absolutely NO excuse for the lack of a back-up plan for the possibility of rain. Even if they didn't want to take into consideration the $45,000 dress, the cost of a top of the line hairdresser and make-up artist, and the comfort of the guests, there was still the aspect that this was the couple's special day.
    If there is a way to (deliberately) put people into uncomfortable situations for drama, Fleiss is going to find it. It rained and was cold - those women were huddled under what they could find - on this beautiful, horribly expensive wedding, and although Molly and Jason laughed, I am sure that they would have preferred an inside dry wedding with comfortable wedding guests.
    My guess is that Fleiss and Company vetoed the inside provisions.
    There was nothing but the usual blue skies expected in the LA area until that day's sudden 5:44 am tsunami advisory.

Had there not been the sudden surge related to tsunami, we would have been equally distracted by the sound of more helicopters and small planes flying overhead, as the rain burst hitting hard surfaces seemed to do a pretty amazing job muffling sounds of what was actually up there (flying around in bad weather) out.
    Last edited by ryansmommy; 03-09-2010 at 11:37 AM.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3851017;
    I think that was Ty and his mom behind Chris, during the ceremony, where he says in a moment we'll be back for the vows.

I liked Sarah B's hair too. And I was LOL because of their explanation about buying a house. I still say that guy is almost as dim as Jesse Palmer, but at least he's a lovable lug.

Here's the transcript of the house talk:

Guitar music playing.
    Sarah: I mean, don't you think we'll be ready to get a house, within a year?
    Charlie: We're getting closer.
    S: We're getting closer than we've ever been.

Then in another PI:
    C: We're looking at houses, ahh, thinking of moving in together.
    (Then the music stops dead!)
    S: I don't want to live together though 'til we're married.
    (Silent pause.)

C: Well, looking at houses. (Music again.)
    S: So whenever I have a ring, we'll buy one. (She smiles at him.)

Then he gives her the cheesiest "yes dear" smile.

It was great. They're stilll the same as they were five years ago. She's still wearing the pants. He's still trying to get his way, and failing yet again.The sky did a full mesnick on their wedding.He's stoned. As usual.And promote it to death to prove the "success" of the show.

Like they've been doing all along with Trista and Ryan.

I'm envious of Jillian & Ed's Subzero fridge.
    This is an awesome post!!!!!
    I love, "The sky did a full Mesnick on their wedding."
    Jason Castro is a complete stoner, or retarded. He was the best entertainment this show could book? They must have had to drag him out of coffee house with 3 patrons to book him. I guess this is where they cut the budget.
    Please get this twerp out of my life. Put him in a van with Jesse Csinksak, drive them to Nicaragua, take their passports, and throw away the keys.
    But you're wrong about Jesse Palmer. I assume you guys don't follow college sports a lot but he is the best color commentator in all of college football (ok, close second to Kirk Herbstreet) but amazingly talented. Trust me, I never would have seen it coming either.
    Charlie is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3851225;
    Yes, ma'am and dead serious ... ;-)

There was nothing but the usual blue skies expected in the LA area until that day's sudden 5:44 am tsunami advisory.

Had there not been the sudden surge related to tsunami, we would have been equally distracted by the sound of more helicopters and small planes flying overhead, as the rain burst hitting hard surfaces seemed to do a pretty amazing job muffling sounds of what was actually up there (flying around in bad weather) out.
    Actually the 5-day forecast on the Weather Underground, if not the local TV stations, did say there would be a strong possibility of heavy rain throughout the day on Saturday, Feb. 27th. I posted a notice in one of the threads a couple of days before that I hoped they had a back-up plan. But, I learned on the show that the wedding planner's idea for one was nixed.

A low came down the coast and brought a strong, northern cold wind with it. Because they were on a bluff overlooking the ocean that wind would whip stronger and colder (coming off the water) than it might be if you were farther inland.

The Tsunami was a cautionary notice that didn't play out. It stirred up some current changes and raised the ocean water along the coast appx 1.5 to 2 feet. It DID NOT have anything to do with the cold, wet weather front that moved through the region that particular day.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3851117;
    I don't understand how the wedding planners didn't have a back-up plan.

I heard that the wedding planner saw the weather forecast and wanted to move it inside. He told Fleiss that there was an 80% chance of rain... Fleiss said no. Keep it in the rain.
    Molly was a gorgeous bride!!!The wedding was beautiful and unique with the rain during the vows and the wedding march to "Somewhere over the Rainbow" was so appropriate!!!! All the guests had umbrellas and were rushed into the reception afterwards indoors. Jason & Molly didn't complain they thought it was fun so why should we?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3851234;
    Actually the 5-day forecast on the Weather Underground, if not the local TV stations, did say there would be a strong possibility of heavy rain throughout the day on Saturday, Feb. 27th. I posted a notice in one of the threads a couple of days before that I hoped they had a back-up plan. But, I learned on the show that the wedding planner's idea for one was nixed.

A low came down the coast and brought a strong, northern cold wind with it. Because they were on a bluff overlooking the ocean that wind would whip stronger and colder (coming off the water) than it might be if you were farther inland.

The Tsunami was a cautionary notice that didn't play out. It stirred up some current changes and raised the ocean water along the coast appx 1.5 to 2 feet. It DID NOT have anything to do with the cold, wet weather front that moved through the region that particular day.
    The wedding planner knew her job which in part was to plan for every conceivable situation. Possible rain, except in the desert, would be a conceivable situation even given typical sunny California.

The fact that the wedding planners' idea of a back-up indoor plan was nixed suggests strongly to me that the producers desired the drama that would occur from a cold, rainy, wedding.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3851237;
    All the guests had umbrellas and were rushed into the reception afterwards indoors. Jason & Molly didn't complain they thought it was fun so why should we?
    Molly and Jason should have had an umbrella.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3851240;
    Molly and Jason should have had an umbrella.
    Or they could have put a clear plastic over the actual arch they were standing under. Now that I blame the planning coordinator on - but making them say their vows because MF wanted it outside (in the rain), I totally blame MF/ABC for.

Closed Thread