Closed Thread
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason and Molly's wedding

Re: Jason and Molly's wedding

That first dance was almost magical. Overall the wedding was great, just a touch of bad weather or good luck, however you look at it.
    I loved seeing Jill Ed and Kip together for some reason .
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3850815;
    The sun came out! Still windy though.

How sweet that Jason came down the aisle with his parents.
    In Jewish weddings, it is traditional that the parents of both the bride and the groom walk down the aisle with their children.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3850963;
    Someone upthread asked why Ty was being hidden.
    Earlier, Jason had said to his fatherthat he / ex wife made the decision to no longer exploit ( my word ) him on national TV.

If I were Molly, I'd be very upset with the makeup artist (you just had to look at the makeup artist's own face to see how badly she applies makeup) and the hair stylist (sorry, Ken Paves, that hairdo absolutely sucks ). Molly happens to be a very naturally pretty woman who was, unfortunately, made up to look garish and hookerish.

Once I saw Jason Castro strumming the ukelele, it was so incredibly obvious to me that Fleiss took advantage of an incredibly awful day, weather wise. He knew, like everybody in LA did, that it was guaranteed to be cold and rainy that dayand there would be a brief respite from the rain which would surely guarantee a rainbow so that Jason could slaughter, I mean sing, his song.
    sorry, but isn't that taking the whole "it's scripted" thing a little to far? Fleiss can control the weather and plan rainbows now??

loved the wedding, and that Molly and Jason could laugh about the rain, shows a lot about their character... I wish them well
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3850943;
    I was kinda hoping that PotstickersRgud would show up tonight. I am guessing that she was at the wedding.
    Who is potstickersRgud?

On a side note, Jake and Vienna seemed really happy. I think their portion was filmed during their seclusion time. They looked really happy and sincere, so I wish them the best. Time will tell if this is really for real or not.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;3850961;
    There was a scene with Jason telling someone that he and Ty's mom had agreed he wasn't going to be on camera any more so he could be himself for the big day.
    Who could be himself? Ty or Jason?

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3851057;
    Who is potstickersRgud?
    Jason's aunt (well, actually, his ex wife's aunt).
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3851060;
    Who could be himself? Ty or Jason?
    Ty.
    Jason said he and his ex agreed that Ty is just 5 and should be able to be a normal 5 year old w/o the cameras, something to that effect.

Good decision b/c I remember when Jason was being blasted every where some things were even said about Ty and his looks, etc...unfortunately.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3850990;
    It doesn't just rain in California ... the way it works is, rain is predicted and it usually doesn't rain.
    ROFL! Do you live in California?

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3851021;
    I think I read that they did have a back up but Fleiss wanted it outdoors. I also read, per guests at the wedding, that Fleiss refused to erect a tent over the ceremony.
    Well if that's true, this is not Fleiss's wedding! It was Molly and Jason's! If that was my wedding, I would be to stubborn to listen to Fleiss! Molly and Jason should have secretly had a back up plan.

Closed Thread