Closed Thread
Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason and Molly's wedding

Re: Jason and Molly's wedding

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3850946;
    I googled their names and found this on the astrochicks site:

In some gossip mags, they said Jesse took Evangeline Lilly from the TV show Lost to the wedding. Although Evangeline is smokin hot, I spoke to Jesse tonight and he said it’s so not true. His date was Ann Lueders from Jason’s season, they make a cute couple. [Included with the blurb is a photo of Jesse w/ Ann. Jesse is wearing a ridiculous hat, it made me laugh.]

Jesse also posted a link to this story on his website. He is buddies with the Astrochicks lady, she has interviewed him a lot for her site, probably because he never turns down an interview request so she can always count on him for a quote or two.
    thanks for letting me know...i will be sure to pass along...now maybe the lost boards can get back to LOST...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Ok, I want to see all the guests on this.
    Loved seeing the update on Trista and Ryan. Those 2 are so perfect for each other. And what gorgeous kids!
    I never watched Jillian's season, so I can't really comment on the 2 of them, but they didn't seem, IMO, very natural. Again, I never watched that season.
    Vienna and Jake still look like 2 ho*ny adolescents! It's obvious they're both attracted to each other. I just hope they have something more that extends beyond the chemistry.
    Sarah looks very different from how she was on Charlie's season. She's definitely gone Hollywood. I really liked him. She always seemed way too controlling, though. And he's always been a pretty laid back guy.

I'm not certain that Jason's brother, or whoever it was that said - "Of all the women you've proposed to, Molly's the best" - I think that should have been edited out. Jason has a child with his ex wife, someone he shares custody with. It's not necessary to say something like that, IMO.

BTW, Fleiss knew it was going to rain. Every weather station in LA said it would. Fleiss just wanted to add the drama that the rain was guaranteed to bring.

The scenes with Jason's father are just overly scripted. Same with the scenes with Jason's sister. At least Molly's mother comes across more natural.

Jason still comes across whiny and weepy. Some things just don't change, do they?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3850937;
    You are very perceptive.
    Nikki looked beautiful again. I guess the orange hair was just a Halloween thing. And it appears that Jesse was just a fling.
    It appears that Jesse has a lot of flings - never in the history of the world has someone so thoroughly lacking in every department managed to promote himself so effectively.Hey, congratulations to Jason & Molly. I really never gave them a chance but there are decent people inside there, I think, and I hope they will be happy.
    Funny how time changes things - Jason was the most boring Bachelor ever, then we met Jake. Jason was the biggest Dog, then we met Ed.
    It's what I call the Brad Womack syndrome - give it time and perceptions change. Which is a good thing.
    Best of luck.
    SDL,
    Your comments are always spot on.
    I didn't even recognize Jesse with Richard. I totally agree with your assessment of him.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3850941;

I caught a glimpse of Ty behind CH. He was sitting in the back and looked like he was coloring. It was odd that Ty was in early clips but not the wedding - why suddenly withhold him in the wedding shots. I did fast forward some - did they ever explain why he wasn't in the shots - my mom called and asked if Molly was exiling Ty....
    There was a scene with Jason telling someone that he and Ty's mom had agreed he wasn't going to be on camera any more so he could be himself for the big day.

I'm not all that fussy but if that much rain were coming down on my hair, makeup, and expensive dress I would be a little freaked out. Kudos to Molly, she was a champ!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Someone upthread asked why Ty was being hidden.
    Earlier, Jason had said to his fatherthat he / ex wife made the decision to no longer exploit ( my word ) him on national TV.

If I were Molly, I'd be very upset with the makeup artist (you just had to look at the makeup artist's own face to see how badly she applies makeup) and the hair stylist (sorry, Ken Paves, that hairdo absolutely sucks ). Molly happens to be a very naturally pretty woman who was, unfortunately, made up to look garish and hookerish.

Once I saw Jason Castro strumming the ukelele, it was so incredibly obvious to me that Fleiss took advantage of an incredibly awful day, weather wise. He knew, like everybody in LA did, that it was guaranteed to be cold and rainy that dayand there would be a brief respite from the rain which would surely guarantee a rainbow so that Jason could slaughter, I mean sing, his song.

That was great! Jason and Molly look so happy even the downpour couldn't ruin their day. I don't understand how the wedding planners didn't have a back-up plan. What were they thinking? It does rain in California people and February is smack dab in the middle of Winter.

Molly looked absolutely beautiful. I suppose the weather was fitting given all they've been though. May the sun shine brightly for them the rest of their days.

I love that Molly and Jason did not let the rain ruin the day for them. Jason made the right decision to choose Molly.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Since I have no clue what Ann or Evangeline look like, I'll let Losties sort all that out. The only people I know from that show are the guy from Party of Five (whose name escapes me) and Emilie de Ravin (because she was on Roswell).

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3850973;
    That was great! Jason and Molly look so happy even the downpour couldn't ruin their day. I don't understand how the wedding planners didn't have a back-up plan. What were they thinking? It does rain in California people and February is smack dab in the middle of Winter.
    I know most people dismiss the tabs, but one said that Fleiss told the crew to make sure to get plenty of shots of the rough water so they could try and drum up the storm as tsunami-esque. Frankly, that sounds about right for that guy.

Besides the rainy day, it must have been pretty high humidity because there were a couple of times (prior to the wedding) when Molly's hair looked like it wasn't weathering very well.

I loved Molly's dress, all 3 thirds of it . Evidently that bottom-flounced, mermaid look is very trendy and in now, as is the up-done hair. She was a stunningly, beautiful bride.

I have 2 complaints.

One was the repeated mention of "all they've been through". My goodness, it's not like they survived some catastrophic event. It was the consequences of some self-created situations, and they certainly are benefiting from it. They've gotten unbelievable gifts of clothing, jewelry and more. And the entire bridal party even received a gift of a Caribbean vacation !
    What "they have been through" was just a common theme throughout the entire 2 hours ... and was way too much and over-dramatized.

Also, with Ty in the home, I don't particularly approve of their living together before their marriage. But it is their business and they may well have made arrangements that were appropriate.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3850980;
    Since I have no clue what Ann or Evangeline look like, I'll let Losties sort all that out. The only people I know from that show are the guy from Party of Five (whose name escapes me) and Emilie de Ravin (because she was on Roswell).

I know most people dismiss the tabs, but one said that Fleiss told the crew to make sure to get plenty of shots of the rough water so they could try and drum up the storm as tsunami-esque. Frankly, that sounds about right for that guy.
    Ann was on Jason's season, but she left the first night.

Ann
    Evangeline Lilly ->
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Closed Thread