Closed Thread
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason and Molly's wedding

FORT Fan

Re: Jason and Molly's wedding

the wedding was beautiful. i thought it was so touching how they just laughed and smiled at each other while it rained. their vows were so sweet. they really do seem to be so happy and in love. you can tell they adore each other

Charlie and Sarah: Sarah says she wants to get married first before they live together.. And then silence ROFL!

Ed and Jilly: Oy!

Jake and Vienna: They were watching the Bachelor! ROFL! She didn't want to watch Jake kissing anybody! ROFL! He covered her eyes!! Hahahahha!

Trista and Ryan: Awwwwwwww!! They are my favorite couple!!!

Jesse: YAY he is there!!!

Deanna and Michael's twin brother: WOAH! She is dating Michael's twin brother!! I did not see that coming! Did she say they have been together for 3 months? Or 6 months?

Jason's bachelor party: When Jason's picture of him with glasses as a child was shown, that looked like Ty!!!

Jason and Molly's wedding: Awwww beautiful. Not smart not to have a back up plan tho. I wondered why they weren't getting married in a church and no priest.. Then I realized isn't he Jewish? They had a nice wet wedding. YAY Jason and Molly wet Mesnick!

Admittedly Jason is one of my least favorite contestants ever on any of these shows, so I wasn't exactly planning on watching. Nothing else was on TV though, so I ended up watching most of it. I see the man is still a frequent crier. I've always been pretty "eh" on Molly. Didn't really like her (as in I wasn't a big fan, or rooting for her in particular), but never disliked her either.

Still don't care for him, but I'm happy for Molly. She looked really excited and handled the downpours calmly. I feel badly for her for all that! And her bridesmaids too, and all of the guests. What a mess! I don't get why the show didn't have some type of tent nearby that they could have set up quickly if the need arose. Here's hoping they got some pictures before it rained, but from the way it sounded, he hadn't seen her until she walked down the aisle. Really liked her dress and pre-rain hair; didn't care for the necklace very much though.

I saw Nikki K. was back to her dark hair color. I'm sure sdl will be relieved.

And why was Evangeline Lily from Lost hanging on Jesse C.'s arm? There were pictures of them walking arm in arm in the magazines as well. I thought he was dating Nikki?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3850788;
    Trista and Ryan's wedding was before we all became jaded about this show!
    Hahahaha no kidding!!!

I think I heard Deanna say they were going out for 6 months. Boy, she sure gets around.

Loved the wedding, loved the couple. They look totally in love. I wish them them best.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3850915;
    Admittedly Jason is one of my least favorite contestants ever on any of these shows, so I wasn't exactly planning on watching. Nothing else was on TV though, so I ended up watching most of it. I see the man is still a frequent crier. I've always been pretty "eh" on Molly. Didn't really like her (as in I wasn't a big fan, or rooting for her in particular), but never disliked her either.

Still don't care for him, but I'm happy for Molly. She looked really excited and handled the downpours calmly. I feel badly for her for all that! And her bridesmaids too, and all of the guests. What a mess! I don't get why the show didn't have some type of tent nearby that they could have set up quickly if the need arose. Here's hoping they got some pictures before it rained, but from the way it sounded, he hadn't seen her until she walked down the aisle. Really liked her dress and pre-rain hair; didn't care for the necklace very much though.

I saw Nikki K. was back to her dark hair color. I'm sure sdl will be relieved.

And why was Evangeline Lily from Lost hanging on Jesse C.'s arm? There were pictures of them walking arm in arm in the magazines as well. I thought he was dating Nikki?

that wasn't evangeline lilly. it was ann from jason's season. i don't think she made it past the first night but she has apparently become friends with a lot of former contestants.

Is Nikki dating Kiptyn?

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3850821;
    I like the top 2/3 of the dress, I don't really like the bottom part of the dress... at all.
    Yeah I like the top half of the dress too but not the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3850822;
    He's waiting to announce "Jason, ladies, this is the final rose."
    It's to bad Jason didn't say would you except this rose? At the wedding hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3850827;

And CH is creepily doing promos of what's coming up from the back of the wedding. Really, are the wedding vows coming up, Chris?
    ROFL! Were they told to wait until commercial until they can do their vows?

Closed Thread