Closed Thread
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason and Molly's wedding

Re: Jason and Molly's wedding...are you tuning in?

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3846134;
    I will be watching Jason and Molly's wedding, for sure. I KNEW Jason wanted Molly from the start. I also feel he and Melissa had already broken up BEFORE the ATFR show. That was done for drama, IMO. He and Molly make a beautiful couple, and I wish them the best.
    Ditto. I knew from the beginning that they would end up together.

I swapped a shift at work so I could be home to watch it.

I won't be but it has less to do with Molly and Jason than it does with ABC. Knowing that The Bachelor folk encouraged their affair behind Melissa's back is more than enough to not support their farce. For them walk Melissa off and then bring Molly in, and to have Jason and Molly do some of the WORST ACTING I HAVE EVER SEEN when claiming they had no contact whatsoever and Molly's totally faked surprise and "My feelings have never changed, blah freakin blah" and Jason's BS "I have no idea if she will take me back" was just wrong.

I'd have more respect for Molly, Jason and ABC if they just said, listen, Jason called us and said he made a mistake. We got him and Molly in contact. Jason realized his mistake and there you have it. I do NOT have respect for liars and manipulators. All three are guilty of both.

I do hope they are happy, though, and wish them the best.

Probably DVR then fast forward through all of the boring parts

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3846230;
    That's exactly what I am going to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3846229;
    I won't be but it has less to do with Molly and Jason than it does with ABC. Knowing that The Bachelor folk encouraged their affair behind Melissa's back is more than enough to not support their farce. For them walk Melissa off and then bring Molly in, and to have Jason and Molly do some of the WORST ACTING I HAVE EVER SEEN when claiming they had no contact whatsoever and Molly's totally faked surprise and "My feelings have never changed, blah freakin blah" and Jason's BS "I have no idea if she will take me back" was just wrong.

I'd have more respect for Molly, Jason and ABC if they just said, listen, Jason called us and said he made a mistake. We got him and Molly in contact. Jason realized his mistake and there you have it. I do NOT have respect for liars and manipulators. All three are guilty of both.

I do hope they are happy, though, and wish them the best.
    I agree. But you left out the part where Jason and Molly walked off-stage, making out, and Jason said "let's get out of here". I guess that J/M/ABC/Fleiss think that we all have short memories and no brains.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3846235;
    That's exactly what I am going to do!
    Me too! I am vastly more interested in some of the guests. Some, not all, LOL.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I'll watch it. As someone up-thread said, it will be fun to see the alumni guests.

We need to remember that all of this was about the almighty buck. I am sure Jason, Molly and Melissa were paid handsomely for their no doubt willing participation in the break-up drama.

Molly is getting her dream wedding. That is a beautiful dress, ( she looks like a swan) a nice setting, and surrounded by family and "friends. The wedding ceremony itself and the reception were actually like a lot of weddings. It was somewhat private, and yes, there were cameras, but most people do have cameras at their weddings.

This lavish dream wedding was most likely at no charge as I am sure TPTB/ABC paid for most if not all and Jason and Molly were also gifted a "little something" for their future happiness.

So the $$$ are the silver lining in those rain clouds that were at the wedding.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

If I am home I will watch but I probably won't go out of my way to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3846230;
    Because I'm taping something else at the same time, I will be watching in real time, but doing a crossword puzzle, soldering some stained glass, doing the final handsewing on the fancy-ass new boa-collared coat I'm making, or vaccuming through the boring parts.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Newbie

I'll be watching as long as ABC does not yank it off Cablevision's lineup. I'm so sick of the games that are being played. It's the paying customers who suffer. Bah.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3846258;
    Because I'm taping something else at the same time, I will be watching in real time, but doing a crossword puzzle, soldering some stained glass, doing the final handsewing on the fancy-ass new boa-collared coat I'm making, or vaccuming through the boring parts.
    Do you have more than 2 hands ?
    With all that multi-tasking ... please don't forget to breathe !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Closed Thread