Closed Thread
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason and Molly's wedding

Re: Jason and Molly's wedding

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;3850859;
    is ABC going to televise every wedding that happens between bachelors and b'ettes?
    It's great promotion for the brand Bachelor. They certainly will try to do all the weddings they can.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Awesome, enjoyable, beautiful wedding. Look forward to the other couple's weddings to come.
    Congratulations Molly and Jason, your wedding was beautiful.

Hibernating

I am glad I watched that...I may be sappy, but everything about it just made me smile. I thought it was very sweet and it left me feeling happy. Loved that there was a rainbow

I love seeing Jason and Molly so happy together. Jason has always been my favorite bachelor because I always believed that he was so sincere about finding someone to settle down with. I guess we'll never know what happened fully with the Jason/Molly/Melissa saga, but Melissa is happily married now, too, so all is well that ends well, I think.

I would love to see Sarah and Charlie get married too. I think Sarah said 'would you do this for us?', didn't she?, even though she mentioned that they aren't engaged right now.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I only got to see the wedding vows part (which I thought was beautiful). Any updates on Jed?

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3850873;
    I only got to see the wedding vows part (which I thought was beautiful). Any updates on Jed?
    They seemed happily together but he was noncommittal when asked about a wedding date.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Lurk;3850870;
    I am glad I watched that...I may be sappy, but everything about it just made me smile. I thought it was very sweet and it left me feeling happy. Loved that there was a rainbow
    I agree it was a wonderful wedding. I to am wishing them 60 plus years of happiness. I know they will make it. You could feel their love. There were a couple times I almost teared up.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3850874;
    They seemed happily together but he was noncommittal when asked about a wedding date.

I took it as they want to keep it a secret.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3850873;
    They did an interview in their new Chicago place, where they were looking at something someone sent them that was wedding related (yay!) and they talked about the fridge having more than just ketchup, mustard, and beer now that Jillian's there. They were very cute and I don't think their feelings have wavered at all.

They were also interviewed by CH just prior to the wedding and Jillian was very happy for Molly. Chris asked them about their own plans and they were a little vague but I didn't read too much into it; after all, they knew they were being taped and it was Jason & Molly's day.

All in all, they looked very cute and I was very happy to get the snippets that we did!! As much as I like Ali, I'd prefer to rewatch Jillian's season. [Just my opinion so please don't take this comment to start a debate-lol!]
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Regular

I had to leave the room for a few minutes. Can someone please tell me the update with Jake and Vienna?
    Thank you!
    By the way, Molly looked beautiful!

Closed Thread