Closed Thread
Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason and Molly's wedding

Hibernating

Re: Jason and Molly's wedding

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3850820;
    Molly does look beautiful - I love the dress and the flowers and how the flowers almost look like an extension of the dress.
    I thought the same thing about the flowers. It is just beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3850821;
    I like the top 2/3 of the dress, and I LOVE her bouquet. I love calla lilies. I don't really like the bottom part of the dress... at all.

Ok, Chris is lurking at the back and it kind of says creepy uncle to me.
    I can't believe that beautiful rainbow! And I love calla lilies too! I think the bottom part of the dress overwhelms Molly since she's not that tall.

What is the dude from AI doing singing at the wedding? That's promoting a non-ABC reality show!

And CH is creepily doing promos of what's coming up from the back of the wedding. Really, are the wedding vows coming up, Chris?
    Last edited by chrisg; 03-08-2010 at 09:44 PM.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Wow..Molly looks STUNNING! She is really a beautiful woman.

Quote Originally Posted by livinvicarious;3850823;
    ok, saw kipton, nikki, the classy lady from Jason's season....cannot remember her name...and the blond...who loved clothes and fashion and diamonds...don't remember her name, jillian and ed...who else??
    Jesse and some guy from that season who got dumped in the middle of a date, De AH na and Michael Stagliano's brother, obviously Trista and Ryan...

She's good, I'd be bawling.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3850827;
    I can't believe that beautiful rainbow! And I love calla lillies too! I think the bottom part of the dress overwhelms Molly since she's not that tall.

What is the dude from AI doing singing at the wedding? That's promoting a non-ABC reality show!

And CH is creepily doing promos of what's coming up from the back of the wedding. Really, are the wedding vows coming up, Chris?
    Jason and Molly said they loved his version of this song and he agreed to sing it at their wedding.

Here comes the rain again.

FORT Fan

The rain must be ruining her gorgeous, 25,000 dress!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I love that they can laugh through the rain. The sky is crying happy tears. (Okay, that was sappy-LOL!)
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Hibernating

Wow, I love the way they just take the pouriong rain in stride...Molly just laughs and keeps going as if nothing matters...Very sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3850831;
    Jason and Molly said they loved his version of this song and he agreed to sing it at their wedding.
    Oh, thanks. I missed that.

And sorry for that bad info about the weather clearing up -- It looks like it only stopped raining for a bit. They should have had a better back up plan for the weather, CSW.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Closed Thread