Closed Thread
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason and Molly's wedding

FORT Fan

Re: Jason and Molly's wedding

Both parties look liked they were fun.

And kudos to that one groomsman for doing a crying mesnick!!

Re: Jason and Molly's wedding...are you tuning in?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3850773;
    I am excited with you CSW seeing Jillian and Ed in their own house planning their own wedding -- we knew this day would come! I almost wish they won't agree to a televised wedding -- but that is one wedding I don't want to miss!

It is good to see Molly and Jason reveal their own love story. Jason's other F3 have clearly moved on and are also in love and happy. Congrats to Jason and Molly!
    It's good to see that they have all moved on.....If only others would move on too.

I loved the segments with the bachelor/ette couples as well. It's so nice to see them in their houses and not just on the show.

I hope Jill&Ed and Charlie&Sarah decide to marry on television. I would definately be watching!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3850772;
    Oh, so it was a Trista pink flashback?
    Yes, that was all Trista. Molly's seems earthy, and refreshingly pink-free.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3850767;
    But this is such a welcome contrast to Trista and her pink demands, isn't it?

Am I the only one who remembers that one?
    I don't think I'll ever forget their wedding special. I'd just had a baby and was an emotional mess, getting all sappy during it. And I got so worried when Ryan ran off and Trista went looking for him. Seriously, why did I care?

Did anyone else just get the promo for Jillian on Extreme Makeover?? Looks like she had a fun time!

Oh, and can someone tell me WHY they're having the wedding outside, rain or shine?? How could they not have a backup plan?????
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Knowing how Fleiss operates he probably had the clouds seeded so it would rain to create more drama.

Nice toast from Mike Malaney!
    I love that guy. His daughter too.
    I'm really happy for Jason and Molly. Oh what they had to go through to be together.

Let's hope next up at the alter will be JED.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3850781;
    I don't think I'll ever forget their wedding special. I'd just had a baby and was an emotional mess, getting all sappy during it. And I got so worried when Ryan ran off and Trista went looking for him. Seriously, why did I care?

Did anyone else just get the promo for Jillian on Extreme Makeover?? Looks like she had a fun time!

Oh, and can someone tell me WHY they're having the wedding outside, rain or shine?? How could they not have a backup plan?????
    Trista and Ryan's wedding was before we all became jaded about this show!

I'm going to watch Jill on Extreme Makeover and I never watch that show. ABC is doing well with all the cross-promotions!

And spoiler alert:

Click to see Spoiler:
    I saw somewhere on the Internet that it stops raining in time for Jason and Molly's ceremony to go off without a hitch.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3850783;
    Knowing how Fleiss operates he probably had the clouds seeded so it would rain to create more drama.
    I'm thinking the rain will be a highlight of the wedding. Who could ever forget the wedding where it poured rain? Everyone there will bond in their hardship. It's going to turn out to be fun. Just watch!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3850789;
    I'm thinking the rain will be a highlight of the wedding. Who could ever forget the wedding where it poured rain? Everyone there will bond in their hardship. It's going to turn out to be fun. Just watch!
    I think so too. That is what will make it memorable.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

It's not raining inside, so what's with her hair?

Closed Thread