Closed Thread
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason and Molly's wedding

FORT Fan

Re: Jason and Molly's wedding...are you tuning in?

I'm actually enjoying the fromage.

For me, its harmless fluff TV.

Little Blakesley is really cute!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Wasn't sure if I was going to but I'm happily watching it now. Thankfully, I was a Jillian fan so Molly's ending up with Jason is no skin off my back.

Loved the updates (thought it was kind of silly for them to include Jake & Vienna in the group though) and I was so excited to see Jillian & Ed. Ryan talking about the pink at the wedding was hilarious.

Watching them go through their planning...where were these people when I got married??
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I'm DVR'ing it but not sure if I'll be able to make myself watch it. It all seems so, so tacky to me, but it's their world and their wedding and if putting it all out there turns them on, so be it. Ugh.

I would be more interested if it were live, with a possibility of something interesting and unexpected happening. But I'm sure it's been edited to the nubs, and scripted, too. Eeesh.

Re: Jason and Molly's wedding

But this is such a welcome contrast to Trista and her pink demands, isn't it?

Am I the only one who remembers that one?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3850767;
    But this is such a welcome contrast to Trista and her pink demands, isn't it?

Am I the only one who remembers that one?
    Oh, they showed a clip about 15 minutes ago. The magentas nearly blinded me

And yes, this is, but Chris's spiel about the execution of the wedding is a little too... I don't know what.. for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3850760;

Oh, dear, and the pink now...
    Oh no, did Molly have pink demands, too? I left the room for a few minutes and must have missed that! It must be in the script!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

looks like Molly's color is green

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3850769;
    Oh, they showed a clip about 15 minutes ago. The magentas nearly blinded me

And yes, this is, but Chris's spiel about the execution of the wedding is a little too... I don't know what.. for me.
    Oh, so it was a Trista pink flashback?

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3850764;
    Wasn't sure if I was going to but I'm happily watching it now. Thankfully, I was a Jillian fan so Molly's ending up with Jason is no skin off my back.

Loved the updates (thought it was kind of silly for them to include Jake & Vienna in the group though) and I was so excited to see Jillian & Ed. Ryan talking about the pink at the wedding was hilarious.

Watching them go through their planning...where were these people when I got married??
    I am excited with you CSW seeing Jillian and Ed in their own house planning their own wedding -- we knew this day would come! I almost wish they won't agree to a televised wedding -- but that is one wedding I don't want to miss!

It is good to see Molly and Jason reveal their own love story. Jason's other F3 have clearly moved on and are also in love and happy. Congrats to Jason and Molly!

"Of all the women Jason's proposed to Molly's the best."

I remember Ryan hated his bachelor party -- Jason's looks fun.

Closed Thread