Closed Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/1 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

3/1 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

We've made it to the end of another amazing journey. Tonight we find out if Jake made a connection with one of the 2 remaining wonderful women. Join in for the final rose ceremony.

Re: 3/1 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I wish I were there. It is still cold here. GRRRR Go Tenley

Good strong hugs from his family. He seems to be deeply connected to his family.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

I think Tenley is adorable. Her jumping in the pool is fun!

Where is everybody? Seems like the past few weeks people have been going to the Spoilers & Speculation thread to discuss the show while it's airing. Makes it kind of confusing; they should consider locking the other threads until the show is over.

FORT Newbie

I think there needs to be a new rule---never again should anyone on this show be allowed to say the words "amazing journey" or "incredible journey"!!! ARRRGGHHH!!
    Last edited by TinaTravel; 03-01-2010 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3843632;
    Where is everybody? Seems like the past few weeks people have been going to the Spoilers & Speculation thread to discuss the show while it's airing. Makes it kind of confusing; they should consider locking the other threads until the show is over.
    There is also a show discussion thread in the spoilers forum so they can freely discuss the show without worrying about accidentally posting a spoiler.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Anybody notice how he's not looking at Tenley the same way tonight? I think he's picking Vienna.

Note to producers: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE select contestants who can speak english properly. ie: "Jake and I's relationship. . . "
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Riddle me this, those of you with long hair (I have VERY short hair, always have): why do women pull half their hair forward over their shoulders? I think it's unattractive, I think it looks better when it's behind the shoulders. Especially fake hair (like Vienna's).

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast