Closed Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/1 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 3/1 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3845078;
    Yeah, especially since it was obvious from the innuendo-laden editing that they had done the nasty. Maybe she wanted to know if he was faking it.
    for what it's worth, I think Jake has said that he did not "do the nasty" with any of the girls during taping and I believe others (the girls, production staff, etc.) have also said this.

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan;3845072;
    I thought it was kind of funny how he teased her by giving back her ring first.
    Really? You liked the way he made her think he wasn't going to pick her and scared her? I would hate it if a guy did that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3845076;
    I would, though, love for Jake to clarify for me the difference between physical and sexual chemistry.
    ROFL! Yeah I didn't know there was a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3845094;
    Really? You liked the way he made her think he wasn't going to pick her and scared her? I would hate it if a guy did that to me.
    I found that to be really passive/aggressive behavior. Almost cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3845094;
    I think that's the sort of relationship they have, though. For most of us, that's not funny and not the sort of tone we would appreciate from a man who is about to profess his love and propose marriage. For them....well, that's them.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut;3845097;
    I found that to be really passive/aggressive behavior. Almost cruel.

Yup I agree. I really like Jake but he should have thought of a better way to purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3845106;
    I think that's the sort of relationship they have, though. For most of us, that's not funny and not the sort of tone we would appreciate from a man who is about to profess his love and propose marriage. For them....well, that's them.
    Exactly. i'm a mom of all boys and that is such a boy thing - to tease like that. some girls get it and can dish it right back. i think vienna is one of them, which is one of the reasons she's a good match for Jake. Now granted, I would've let him have it for doing that to me, but i think it's something they'll look back at and laugh about.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3845106;
    I think that's the sort of relationship they have, though.
    Well it's a very strange one. I would never want that kind of relationship. My high school boyfriend once, told me he wanted to break up for a month and then let's see where we are after that. A month came and I called him. I was scared. As it turned out he was joking!!! I asked him why didn't he call me to let me know?! Why wait a month?! His response, Why didn't you call me?!!? He was waiting for me to call cus he thought I would know he was joking. I should have broken up with him that day. Well, good luck to them if they want that kind of relationship.
    Last edited by sonyab1974; 03-02-2010 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PiscesLady;3844577;
    I love DWTS and I was so happy The Bachelor was finally OVER!! I pray America votes him off quickly.
    ME too. I could not have taken one more week of Jake as the Bachelor, and I thought I was free!!! Please, please, please - don't vote for Jake on DWTS. Let him be the first one to get booted off. PLEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by minime13;3844720;
    I actually think that she made some good points, and really think that she may have been the most naive girl about the whole process that the show has ever had. I think that the whirlwind romance didn't catch her, and she honestly did not understand the time limitations to the show. She was realistic. Really - in the real world, who is running up, hugging, carrying, making out with and spending an evening with a woman with whom he's "just not that into" the day, or just a few days prior to, his engagement to another woman. She was thinking normal. She was feeling normal. She just didn't realize what she was stepping into. There is no doubt in my mind that she was offered the bachelorette and turned it down when she finally realized the process at the end. And the questions she was asking at the ATFR ceremony - well, if given the direct opportunity to try to have those questions answered, who honestly wouldn't ask?

Let's just hope that she will eventually realize that she kinda dodged a bullet here.
    I agree with you that Tenley was not only the most naive girl this season but also the one with the least amount of dating experience. Tenley was probably confused because she actually believed that Jake would not lead her on - which he did. Jake KNEW that he wanted Vienna but kept filling Tenley's head with nothing but empty words - empty to HIM. Was Jake really that conflicted when choosing between Tenley and Vienna? I doubt it.

I am sure that if Tenley has been watching this whole season, she knows that she dodged a bullet. She said as much last night when she said that she is glad that Jake didn't choose her if he was not 100% sure. She asked Jake how he could have made ANY choice if he truly was that conflicted right up until the very end. That was a very good question. I would have wanted a straight answer on that one, too, but he seemed to be choosing his words carefully and dancing around it. Was it all an act for Jake? IDK.

Closed Thread