Closed Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/1 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 3/1 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3845061;
    She was very confused by him talking about the ‘physical’ attraction – to me physical means appearance – did she have webbed feet – were her eyes too far apart, that type of thing – not a chemistry, which is what I think he meant
    Yes, I think too, that's what had her confused. She wondered what it was about her appearance that "just wasn't there".
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3845064;
    You mean the voice that you hear but they don't show the person? Yeah voice over.
    Well in this one Jake was shown and he said I love Tenley.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3845068;
    Yes, I think too, that's what had her confused. She wondered what it was about her appearance that "just wasn't there".
    I never thought of it like this, but maybe that is where her confusion was. It's weird because on the boat he says I'm not talking about sexual chemistry but physical chemistry
    I was confused, too. Guys try to explain themselves out of too much sometimes and end up making no sense.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3845069;
    Well in this one Jake was shown and he said I love Tenley.
    Oh! Then yeah personal interview.

I know I'm in a small minority here, but I really liked Jake's proposal. I've watched every season of the show and I thought this was the most natural one I've seen. No big long boring speech about how great she is, etc. He just cut right to the chase. I thought it was kind of funny how he teased her by giving back her ring first (I would have gotten him back for that one!). they just have a natural ease around each other. I think they've got as good a shot as any, and probably a better shot than many match-ups on this show. I think the show gave Vienna a bad edit because it was just so obvious to the producers and others involved that they had it bad for each other and they were afraid the audience would see this too so they had to hide it from the viewers to keep the buzz going through out the season.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3845049;
    Although I couldn't hear a lot of what was being said on the boat - I got the gist and I cannot believe that she didn't see the writing on the wall. That would’ve been enough for me to walk away – if I could.
    She saw it, no doubt. But she, like Jake, had a show to finish.

I would, though, love for Jake to clarify for me the difference between physical and sexual chemistry.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3845044;
    Exactly. I think Tenley was so into Jake too, that she just wanted an answer.
    He had told her something wasn't there physically. I didnt blame her for wondering...was it her looks..or what? . . .
    Yeah, especially since it was obvious from the innuendo-laden editing that they had done the nasty. Maybe she wanted to know if he was faking it.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy;3845038;
    I am America and I plan to do just that! Enough of Jake already. Pfft!
    Stupid question, because I don't watch the show.

How do you vote someone off? I thought people voted for the one they like. Is that what people mean...vote for someone else, anyone else?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I don't think Jake's family will ever totally embrace Vienna -- she is just not their "type" of woman. Tenley was a perfect fit -- polite, articulate, well-groomed, and devoted to the whole family she marries into, not just the husband. Vienna's "brutal honesty" and inability to keep the peace when faced with confrontation will not bode well for her in the future. I think she'll always be an outsider when it comes to family relations. Just my opinion.

I'm looking forward to seeing what "The Soup" does with this on Friday night! Maybe they'll have Jeffrey Osborne, too.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3845078;
    Yeah, especially since it was obvious from the innuendo-laden editing that they had done the nasty. Maybe she wanted to know if he was faking it.
    I wondered about that. I think Tenley was hell-bent on proving to Jake that she could be a "cook in the kitchen and a temptress in the bedroom," and wondered if there was any hanky-panky going on on their last date -- or at least if Tenley was trying to instigate anything sexual. Maybe she did try, and Jake backed off?

Closed Thread