Closed Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/1 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 3/1 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3845037;
    ^^Jake was unclear to her. I think Tenley didn't "get it" because she had strong feelings for him, so it was hard for her to see how he didn't feel the same way, especially when he appeared to be confused. I'm so glad she called him out. And she seems happy and like she's moved on just fine, so "at 25" I'd say she's doing alright. A class act that's for sure.
    I think Tenley understands perfectly well that Jake didn't feel a strong attraction to her. What she was probably asking, but couldn't articulate, was this: "Why did you lead me on so heavily and let me believe that we had so much chemistry going on between us when in reality you actually didn't feel it?"

This is a girl who carefully explained numerous times to Jake in the beginning that she had been hurt very badly by her ex-husband, that she was a fragile person and basically couldn't handle being toyed with. With that being clearly stated, she probably couldn't believe that he would string her along, playing kissy-face with her and letting her believe that she was a real contender to win Jake's heart when all along he was "madly in love" with Vienna. No wonder she felt bewildered and betrayed!

^^Jake was unclear to her. I think Tenley didn't "get it" because she had strong feelings for him, so it was hard for her to see how he didn't feel the same way, especially when he appeared to be confused. Jake himself said he loved Tenley in a PI, so she just wasn't clear I think. I'm so glad she called him out. And she seems happy and like she's moved on just fine, so "at 25" I'd say she's doing alright. A class act that's for sure.
    I agree that she's a class act, wonderful girl, no doubt about it. I just think she may be a little naive about relationships.

That was the most boring 3 hrs of tv I've ever watched.
    I actually fell asleep.
    And I too cringed when she said "Jake and I's relationship". They really should coach the whole cast about that issue since everyone has to talk to the camera about "him and I, me and her," and their growing love connections.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3845049;
    Although I couldn't hear a lot of what was being said on the boat - I got the gist and I cannot believe that she didn't see the writing on the wall. That would’ve been enough for me to walk away – if I could.

^^I think she got it on the boat and that's why the conversation continued later that night. She asked him about it and they addressed it again. Jake was beating around the bush and I thought that was confusing. Either it's there or it's not. Then he starts seriously making out with her and telling her he never wants to stop kissing her... Umm I'd be just a little confused, too.
    Tenley probably thought they resolved the physical issue that night when she said something about giving herself to him.
    I don't think they had sex, but I think in her mind she felt like she turned up the heat. jmo
    Last edited by Luvvy; 03-02-2010 at 10:38 AM.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Jake himself said he loved Tenley in a PI,
    Huh?! PI? What's a PI?

^^Personal interview, or what do you guys call them? Voice overs? You know what I mean though. I'm not good with the lingo.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3845045;
    Did I mishear or did Vienna say she was married for 3 yrs? didn't she get married at 18/19?
    I thought she said 3 weeks. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3845044;
    Exactly. I think Tenley was so into Jake too, that she just wanted an answer.
    He had told her something wasn't there physically. I didnt blame her for wondering...was it her looks..or what? Yes, she left a class act. Even CH said she was one of the nicest this show has seen.
    She was very confused by him talking about the ‘physical’ attraction – to me physical means appearance – did she have webbed feet – were her eyes too far apart, that type of thing – not a chemistry, which is what I think he meant
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut;3845050;
    I think Tenley understands perfectly well that Jake didn't feel a strong attraction to her. What she was probably asking, but couldn't articulate, was this: "Why did you lead me on so heavily and let me believe that we had so much chemistry going on between us when in reality you actually didn't feel it?"

This is a girl who carefully explained numerous times to Jake in the beginning that she had been hurt very badly by her ex-husband, that she was a fragile person and basically couldn't handle being toyed with. With that being clearly stated, she probably couldn't believe that he would string her along, playing kissy-face with her and letting her believe that she was a real contender to win Jake's heart when all along he was "madly in love" with Vienna. No wonder she felt bewildered and betrayed!
    Exactly. Well said, the whole post .
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3845059;
    ^^Personal interview, or what do you guys call them? Voice overs? You know what I mean though. I'm not good with the lingo.
    You mean the voice that you hear but they don't show the person? Yeah voice over.

Closed Thread