Closed Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/1 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Newbie

Re: 3/1 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut;3845005;
    As I was watching the finale last night, I couldn't take my eyes off of Vienna's ridiculous hair extensions -- what a disaster! You could see the knots every time the cameras were on her back, which seemed to be constantly. In one scene, Jake was playing with her hair as they snuggled on a bed, and he kept picking up stingy tufts of hair that were only about 3 inches long. When she came onto the stage at the ATFR, it appeared as if she had gotten a new hair color and some fresh extensions -- her hair looked much thicker and she was better groomed. I wondered if ABC decided to clean her up a bit? During the entire filming of the show, her hair was constantly a mess. I wonder what her natural hair looks like?
    Honestly, I am so glad that this season is over - Vienna's hair is horrible - she just looked like a big mess! I thought that Jake actually looked 100 times better than she did last night. What in the world is the man thinking? Does she have any eyelashes? Something is just strange about her appearance. She just cannot hold a candle to the other girls as far as looks go. I am looking forward to Ali's season - I think she has class and will make an excellent bachelorette. I am also not interested in DWTS now that Jake is going to be on it. I am tired of his immaturity. UGH!

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3844604;
    I found it awkward that Tenley kept pushing him to explain why he didn't choose her. Jake was trying very hard to be gentle and not hurt her feelings. Hey, Tenley, HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!
    i was thinking the same thing - did she really want him to say that on national tv? I think this shows that Tenley needs alot more relationship experience before she makes the leap again. You would think at 25 you would know there are relationships where one person feels "it" and the other person doesn't it and there is nothing you can do about it no matter how perfect it seems on paper. (Especially when the one who doesn't feel it is madly in love with someone else!)

^^Jake was unclear to her. I think Tenley didn't "get it" because she had strong feelings for him, so it was hard for her to see how he didn't feel the same way, especially when he appeared to be confused. Jake himself said he loved Tenley in a PI, so she just wasn't clear I think. I'm so glad she called him out. And she seems happy and like she's moved on just fine, so "at 25" I'd say she's doing alright. A class act that's for sure.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by PiscesLady;3844577;
    I love DWTS and I was so happy The Bachelor was finally OVER!! I pray America votes him off quickly.

I am America and I plan to do just that! Enough of Jake already. Pfft!

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3844353;
    Yuck, Jason/Molly wedding. I plan to shampoo my hair, give myself a pedicure and braid my leg hairs. Not watching.
    As addicted as I have always been to this show ... for some reason, watching the Jason/Molly wedding has no appeal for me. Jason has absolutely ZERO charisma for me, and their relationship has always felt forced and insincere. I'll skip.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3845037;
    ^^Jake was unclear to her. I think Tenley didn't "get it" because she had strong feelings for him, so it was hard for her to see how he didn't feel the same way, especially when he appeared to be confused. I'm so glad she called him out. And she seems happy and like she's moved on just fine, so "at 25" I'd say she's doing alright. A class act that's for sure.
    Exactly. I think Tenley was so into Jake too, that she just wanted an answer.
    He had told her something wasn't there physically. I didnt blame her for wondering...was it her looks..or what? Yes, she left a class act. Even CH said she was one of the nicest this show has seen.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Did I mishear or did Vienna say she was married for 3 yrs? didn't she get married at 18/19?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy;3845038;
    I am America and I plan to do just that! Enough of Jake already. Pfft!
    That is exactly what we need to do - vote for everyone else and get him off as quickly as possible. That way, we won't have to look at Vienna every week and try to rehash this entire losing season. I am going to get all of my friends involved in the voting process.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3845045;
    Did I mishear or did Vienna say she was married for 3 yrs? didn't she get married at 18/19?
    I thought she said three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan;3845036;
    i was thinking the same thing - did she really want him to say that on national tv? I think this shows that Tenley needs alot more relationship experience before she makes the leap again. You would think at 25 you would know there are relationships where one person feels "it" and the other person doesn't it and there is nothing you can do about it no matter how perfect it seems on paper. (Especially when the one who doesn't feel it is madly in love with someone else!)
    Although I couldn't hear a lot of what was being said on the boat - I got the gist and I cannot believe that she didn't see the writing on the wall. That would’ve been enough for me to walk away – if I could.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Closed Thread