Closed Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 3/1 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 3/1 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by BTW;3847810;
    I wouldn't blame the media so much. Vienna has done a good job alienating people without their help. Watching her on Ellen today, didn't help me see her in a diferent light. She still acts like an immature "ditz". Wonder how long it will take Jake to wake up to that fact
    Well Ellen was talking about the media. Chris Harrison talked about the media too. And Jake knows she is immature so maybe he is waiting for her to grow up.

FORT Newbie

OMG...I just typed this long post and it wouldn't let me post...so have to retype...wasn't sure where to put it since most everything is locked but...short version here goes...rewatched finale today and something is bugging me...Vienna stayed at Anse Chastenet (however you spell it) which I researched online...Anse Chastenet is part of Jade Mountain resort where Jake stayed...they share the same ameneties and beach...they are within walking distance so why did they have Vienna taking a helicopter to the FRC at Jade Mountain? As a matter of fact, unless minders were keeping an eye on them, Jake could have walked down the path to Vienna's cottage very easily after he left in the white SUV from their final date and spent the night with Vienna the night before the FRC...I think he told TPTB that he was picking Vienna and they had her staying close to Jake at Jade Mountain for convenience after Tenley was sent packing...I think all that drama about he wasn't sure who he was going to pick and he was going back and forth between Tenley and Vienna every 30 minutes was all scripted...poor Tenley! I think they made Vienna go up in the chopper and circle around and come back down and land just for the show! Do you think she already knew she was the one? I can't believe the show gave them a vacation back to St. Lucia to stay at Jade Mountain...to stay in one of the open air "sanctuaries" like Jake was in can cost up to $20K for a week...how lucky! Hope it works out long enough to go there...if not I'll volunteer to go with Jake!!

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3847778;
    Jake and Vienna were on Ellen today. . .
    Those nasty rumors again -- honest, they were NOWHERE NEAR me! I'm not that kind of girl . . .
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT sun

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3847607;
    Jezzz the ring must have gone up in value in less than a week. It was stated that it was $42,000 ring not $65,000. Just petty change there.
    Wow, not a bad investment! beaucoup moooola....Of course, I always hope the happy couple sail off in the sunset with happy hearts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3848210;
    Those nasty rumors again -- honest, they were NOWHERE NEAR me! I'm not that kind of girl . . .
    ROFLMAOPMP! LIAR!!!! They were with YOU!!!! I know the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3848350;
    ROFLMAOPMP! LIAR!!!! They were with YOU!!!! I know the truth!
    They weren't ON me . . .
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;3848333;
    Wow, not a bad investment! beaucoup moooola....Of course, I always hope the happy couple sail off in the sunset with happy hearts
    Me too. I am a happy heart and just love it when people are happy. I always believe things do happen for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3845541;
    I totally agree.

Right on! I'm sorry, but anyone who sits there and tells the story of her husband cheating on her (I don't think she said "he fell in love with someone else") with a smile on her face is NOT REAL! And when she was confronting Jack at ATFR, she was smiling while being very critical towards him - that is a scary person! With Vienna's "brutal honesty" you at least know where you stand! Passive-agressive people are very frightening and manipulative. And I have liked Tenley all along, but last night, it kind of hit me in the face the kind of person she is. YIKES!

But, I have to add that I saw Tenley being pretty critical of Vienna, kind of egging Ali on a couple of times, and if that was shown, then it was likely going on more behind the scenes. So Tenley is NOT perfect. She made it clear that she didn't like Vienna but wasn't straightforward about it like Ali was.
    I agree Mel, especially the hi-lited parts.

What bugs me now is every chance she gets she mentions how she wants to be on DWTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3848723;
    What bugs me now is every chance she gets she mentions how she wants to be on DWTS.
    She does? Where does she say that?

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3847771;
    Jake told his family all about Vienna and the girls in the house. Then he felt bad for doing it. You must have missed it.
    No. I had heard that part.
    It just came out pretty scripted, though, *IMO.
    It was almos tas if the mother had actually watched the TV show that we, the viewers, did. And it didn't quite make sense to me. Thanks, though.

Some others - can't rmember which ones - have suggested on here that the mom and SIL's were rude, etc. in the wway they treated Vienna - and what they said to Jake.
    I disagree with that.
    The edited conversation that we saw of the SIL's and Vienna didn't portaray Vienna in the best possible light. She couldn't tell them what she liked about Jake, blamed other women'sjealousy, etc. If I had been 1 of the SIL's or Jake's Mom, I think I would have formed a fairly negative opinion of Vienna, as well. That was just the wayshe came across. so, I can't really blame them for reacting the way they did.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Closed Thread