Closed Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 3/1 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/1 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3845145;
    I agree with you that Tenley was not only the most naive girl this season but also the one with the least amount of dating experience. Tenley was probably confused because she actually believed that Jake would not lead her on - which he did. Jake KNEW that he wanted Vienna but kept filling Tenley's head with nothing but empty words - empty to HIM. Was Jake really that conflicted when choosing between Tenley and Vienna? I doubt it.

I am sure that if Tenley has been watching this whole season, she knows that she dodged a bullet. She said as much last night when she said that she is glad that Jake didn't choose her if he was not 100% sure. She asked Jake how he could have made ANY choice if he truly was that conflicted right up until the very end. That was a very good question. I would have wanted a straight answer on that one, too, but he seemed to be choosing his words carefully and dancing around it. Was it all an act for Jake? IDK.
    Two words: producer generated. They found 2 patsies in Jake and Tenley for an FRC. He was both willing to do what they told him to do which was to follow the premise of the show to its fullest and lead her and us on to the max, and he was able to very naturally and truthfully to feel like a heel for having to hurt her, and though he can't say it - having to do it as well. We saw him almost in tears before she even got to him.
    That is what the show is all about, though, which is to lead on the F2 and to crown the F1 the winner.
    He was prompted by the producer all the way on exactly how to go about doing this.

The producers took full advantage of Tenley's naivete'. We know that DeAnna was told by her handler/producer during that whole time between the FRC and the ATFR that there was a chance that Brad wanted to get back with her when there was flat out zero chance, so I figure Tenley's handler/producer was egging her on to believe she was the F1.
    When Tenley questioned her handler about Jake's remarks for clarity, she did not get straight answers!

In the car after the rejection when Tenley asked, "Why did he lead me on," she was told, "That is the nature of the show," because by that time she had served their purpose.

For whatever it is worth, I believe that Tenley "the perfect" choice (on paper) was the producers' choice for F2 as that would be the bigger heart break with her storyline than Gia, the tougher bikini model.

As far as Jake's family, we didn't see Jake's interaction with Dad which was a deleted scene. In that one, Dad said, "I am not going to tell you who to choose. Both of them will be fine. I support you either way."
    How they came to that conclusion was not clear, but I think that was basically the family's reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3845541;
    I totally agree.

Right on! I'm sorry, but anyone who sits there and tells the story of her husband cheating on her (I don't think she said "he fell in love with someone else") with a smile on her face is NOT REAL! And when she was confronting Jack at ATFR, she was smiling while being very critical towards him - that is a scary person! With Vienna's "brutal honesty" you at least know where you stand! Passive-agressive people are very frightening and manipulative. And I have liked Tenley all along, but last night, it kind of hit me in the face the kind of person she is. YIKES!

But, I have to add that I saw Tenley being pretty critical of Vienna, kind of egging Ali on a couple of times, and if that was shown, then it was likely going on more behind the scenes. So Tenley is NOT perfect. She made it clear that she didn't like Vienna but wasn't straightforward about it like Ali was.
    For the most part, Tenley was an absolute doll baby, but I am going to have to agree on this one. When Ali was on her rampage against Vienna, my thoughts were that Ali was the general of the army and Tenley was her 1rst LT.

She has had 3 months to emotionally adjust; however, I too noticed how strange that she could keep such a pleasant, sweet face and plunge in a dagger with that extremely loaded question/remark at the FRC. I suspect that in certain situations Tenley most certainly can and does do the controlling. She also has the ability to mask her feelings quite well.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974
    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3846169;
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon
    ROFL ROFL! What? It even edits the real moon?
    Yes, it does. I think it was in Jason's season when I realized that, having previously thought that the show was a reality show and almost a documentary. I know---how naive of me. Sleuths nailed down the filming schedule, and real moon phase info did not match up.

That said, it's not the only show that does this. "Survivor" and I'm sure many others do it as well.

It's something that I would have expected in movies and "non-reality" television shows. And now it's something that I expect in "reality" shows.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3846224;

In the car after the rejection when Tenley asked, "Why did he lead me on," she was told, "That is the nature of the show," because by that time she had served their purpose.

As far as Jake's family, we didn't see Jake's interaction with Dad which was a deleted scene. In that one, Dad said, "I am not going to tell you who to choose. Both of them will be fine. I support you either way."
    How they came to that conclusion was not clear, but I think that was basically the family's reasoning.
    Woah. How do you know all this?!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3846232;
    Yes, it does. I think it was in Jason's season when I realized that, having previously thought that the show was a reality show and almost a documentary. I know---how naive of me. Sleuths nailed down the filming schedule, and real moon phase info did not match up.
    Oh wow!!! ROFL! So we are watching a moon but in another day!!! ROFL!

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;3846148;
    I just don't get why Jake's mom was so worried about all the DILs getting along, unless Jake has a history of picking women who don't fit his family.
    Remember the way she sort of choked up and said "when we're gone" it's the women who are the glue that hold the family together? For some reason, it leads me to believe that someone might be sick. In any case Mom is considering human mortality ... and by the way, I agree with Mom that in most cases the women are the glue. I repeat, in most cases not all.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3846271;
    Remember the way she sort of choked up and said "when we're gone" it's the women who are the glue that hold the family together? For some reason, it leads me to believe that someone might be sick. In any case Mom is considering human mortality.
    Woah! I didn't think of that. Well if the mother or someone is dying that is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3846272;
    Woah! I didn't think of that. Well if the mother or someone is dying that is sad.
    I don't know if anyone is dying, but that conversation was telling ... to me that is.

As for the "woman glue" when Grandma's gone, where does everyone gather for Holidays, etc. I think she is talking about the Matriarchal thing.

Also, Jake's Dad was so very weepy and emotional, almost too much for just a son's visit. So, I think that something is definitely going on there. And again, this is just MY read on it.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3846279;
    I don't know if anyone is dying, but that conversation was telling ... to me that is.

As for the "woman glue" when Grandma's gone, where does everyone gather for Holidays, etc. I think she is talking about the Matriarchal thing.

Also, Jake's Dad was so very weepy and emotional, almost too much for just a son's visit. So, I think that something is definitely going on there. And again, this is just MY read on it.
    You may have something there. Or not. Something is going on cus the mother was insistant on Vienna getting along with her daughters in law.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3845960;
    She was happy he got the show and encourage him to take it. She is not jealous she said he will be with Chelsia for 8 hrs and then come home to her. She will be on the site and at the show to cheer him on.

They will only be there until he is eliminated then off to Dallas.

Check out access hollywood for the videos of them discussing it. They do look lovely and happy together
    Vienna has nothing to worry about with Chelsie. I don't doubt that if Jake lasts long enough (please, G-d, no!), the rumors will start flying that something is happening, but Chelsie is a wholesome 20-year old "good girl", who is not going to be "tempting" Jake or flirting with him in any way. As far as "safe" partners for Jake to keep Vienna's claws from coming out, she was probably the best choice.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3846224;
    Jakes's family knows him better than anyone. They loved (per PI) Tenely when they met her, but when they met Vienna the red flags went up.

Initially they had very few nice things to say about Vienna: immature, confrontational, abrasive, classless to name a few. When his mom reveals her concerns about her not connecting with the family, Jake states that "She is shutting down and doesn't want tp hurt my feelings." This comment explains the complete change of heart by the family regarding Vienna.

This family is tight ... I suspect, because they know how stubborn Jake can be about any opinion that contradict his, they back down to avoid confrontation with him and avoid damaging the family unity. They probably realize at this point that his picker is still off and the relationship with Vienna
    will end up the same as his previous ones. How disappointing for them!

ETA: If I were Vienna, having seen and heard Jake with the girls and some of his comments about me as well as the MTP and their reaction to me, I'd be extremely hurt and seriously evaluate what I'm giving up for a flash in the pan with Jake. She's moving away from her family so she can be his cheerleader on DWTS, his live in roomate that cleans, cooks and answers his booty call and eventually be kicked out when he moves on to bigger and better things.

Closed Thread