Closed Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/1 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 3/1 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by TinaTravel;3843649;
    I think there needs to be a new rule---never again should anyone on this show be allowed to say the words "amazing journey" or "incredible journey"!!! ARRRGGHHH!!
    Yes, or "leap of faith" I am so tired of hearing that one. LOL

Yes, The women know what the show is about when they sign up for it. They know it comes down to two women and in most cases someone gets chosen. It would also make sense that the last two remaining would be the bachelors favorites. I guess its just hard for me to reason why the one who doesnt get picked cannot understand why.

Well, from the start of the season, it sure looked like he had a thing for Vienna. So, no surprise there. I got the feeling that Jake hasn't really dated very much and so he fell into "lust" instead of love.
    I thought, like many out there, that V was the least attractive and least cultured of all the girls. But, hey, I'm not the one deciding here - it's Jake!!
    TPTB seemed to fail miserably, IMO, in their attempt to show Jake's family's "born again" love for Vienna. There's no way that mother or those SIL's did a 180 degrees with V. Not buying it.
    Jake is going to be on the Bachelor, because TPTB are trying to create empathy for the guy and his choice of V. They knew, by the end of this season, they were not going to succeed in their attempt at Jake love. Hence, the rehabilitation effort on DWTS.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3845297;
    Be that as it may, she is a complete idiot for choosing such a venue to overcome her romantic woes. Has she never seen the show? Did she really think that she would gain "true love" (gah! that phrase is just so ridiculously saccharine)? If the answer to either of these two questions is yes, then I stand by my assertion that she is an idiot.
    Wouldn't it be similar to going on Match.Com or E-Harmony and looking for love? Maybe she felt this venue would hold far better odds for her; after all, she already knew quite a bit about Jake from watching the previous season. He came off as someone with a lot of scruples, so she probably felt safe with him. Why would she ever think he'd be the kind of guy who would string her along, bring her home to meet his parents, say things like, "I could kiss you forever," etc., etc., when he had no intention of proposing to her at the end of the show?

If he REALLY had as many doubts as he claimed he did as far as which girl he was going to choose, then shame on him for proposing to Vienna!

If he was absolutely sure he was going to propose to Vienna all along, then shame on him for constantly making out and whispering sweet nothings to Tenley, letting her believe she stood a chance with him.

When my mother was growing up, they called these types of men CADS!

Quote Originally Posted by LilyPearl0560;3845303;
    Yes, The women know what the show is about when they sign up for it. They know it comes down to two women and in most cases someone gets chosen. It would also make sense that the last two remaining would be the bachelors favorites. I guess its just hard for me to reason why the one who doesnt get picked cannot understand why.
    The reason the one who doesn't get picked cannot understand why is because she is consistently led on to believe that she will be picked. How do you feel when a man you've got a mad crush on kisses you, hugs you, tells you how much he misses you, loves you, etc., etc., etc.? Perhaps it's easy to believe because you want to believe it so much.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3845289;
    Exactly. He keeps the one girl who he knew just dealt with the most heartbreak to take to F2.
    He may have intended to let her go at F3-4, but Ali leaving may have put a damper on that plan...

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3845312;
    TPTB seemed to fail miserably, IMO, in their attempt to show Jake's family's "born again" love for Vienna. There's no way that mother or those SIL's did a 180 degrees with V. Not buying it. .

I think the family suddenly realized that Jake might seriously choose Vienna, at which point they did a very quick turn-about because they knew they'd probably be seeing quite a bit more of Vienna in the future, as well as the fact that all of the uncomplimentary things they had just said about her were bound to be aired on national TV. They already aired enough dirty laundry in the beginning of the visit to guarantee a world of friction between them, so they probably decided to try to patch things up quickly ... just in case. Maybe they were doing "damage control" so when their friends met Vienna down the road, they'd be more accepting of her. They probably didn't want to sling any more mug at themselves and wanted to hold their heads high in society, but that's hard to do when you've condemned one of your own.

Quote Originally Posted by LilyPearl0560;3845299;
    Yes, or "leap of faith" I am so tired of hearing that one. LOL
    Jimmy Kimmel aired about 25 clips one night of Jake saying "Awesome!" Apparently that was his favorite word. Maybe someone told him the word "amazing" had been overdone, so he was trying to switch it up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut;3845355;
    Wouldn't it be similar to going on Match.Com or E-Harmony and looking for love?
    Not remotely.

Maybe she felt this venue would hold far better odds for her; after all, she already knew quite a bit about Jake from watching the previous season. He came off as someone with a lot of scruples, so she probably felt safe with him. Why would she ever think he'd be the kind of guy who would string her along, bring her home to meet his parents, say things like, "I could kiss you forever," etc., etc., when he had no intention of proposing to her at the end of the show?

If he REALLY had as many doubts as he claimed he did as far as which girl he was going to choose, then shame on him for proposing to Vienna!

If he was absolutely sure he was going to propose to Vienna all along, then shame on him for constantly making out and whispering sweet nothings to Tenley, letting her believe she stood a chance with him.
    Every single contestant on every season of this show has done pretty much the same thing. So, if she is so fragile, she should have known better than to take her chances - ergo, she's not too bright. Or she just really wanted to be on television .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

I just hope that they have a camera crew on stand by when Jake does break up with Vienna and the aftermath of her daddy saying "I told you to treat her like a Princess"
    Wasting away another summer...

Closed Thread