Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2/22 Show Thread

2/22 Show Thread

Please keep all discussion about tonight's premiere in this thread only until 1am EST.

Please do not discuss future spoilers in this thread.
    The Spoiler/Speculation forum remains open during the show for that purpose.

This thread is purely for discussing today's show and is marked as a spoiler thread simply to alert our west coast members that they will find spoilers for this episode in this thread.

Re: 2/22 Show Thread

So far ... just fluff. Jake blathering on about Rozlyn and Ali, then they showed a Bachelor(ette) cast get together thing. Kiptyn, Twilley, and others had a half second to say something witty. 20 minutes in and no discarded Bachelorettes yet.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Oh yeah ... Erica who hasn't changed a bit, God love her.

Now we're back and it's all "Bachelor(ettes) giving back". Charity work by former casts.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Uggh, 30 minutes of past bachelor/bachelorettes behaving badly. OK, the charity section was so much bad behavior, but geez do we really need 30 minutes of this stuff? Yech.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Gia on the "hot seat".
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Crazy Michelle now speaking with Chris. It will be interesting to hear how she defends her behavior.

OK, she's still crazy. They need to do psych tests on these contestants.

Ugly dress Roz is wearing. I think she might have worn something more for being on TV than a cocktail/dinner date. Why don't these women know how to dress?

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

It definitely looks like Gia has had some Botox since the show. Elizabeth looks absolutely gorgeous.
    Wake up and be awesome

The reunion show: Wes is still disgusting!! I hope I never see him again. I'm surprised he showed up to the reunion. He didn't show up at the men tell all show.

Michael: YAY!!!! Good to see him!!

Juan: YAY!!!!

Elizabeth: I'm glad she realized how bad she looked with the games she was playing.

Rozlyn: Boy defensive much? Licking your lips a lot.. Nervous much? So all the women are lying and you are an innocent little flower huh? Riiiiiiiiiiiight. And don't speak to Chris like that!! And don't make other people look bad. And wow she sees the producer and his father?!!?!!? She met his father!!!!!

Michelle: Oh dear.. Yeah you do need a therapist or something!!!!

Bloopers: ROFLMAOPMP! Love it!!!!

Jason and Molly commercial: YAY! I am gonna watch them get married!

Jake: My heart was crying.

Wow Jake.. That's a line I never heard of..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast