Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2/22 Show Thread

FORT Regular

Re: 2/22 Show Thread

My favorite comment of the night, to which I laughed out loud. Gia: (about Tenley) "That girl sh*ts rainbows!" and Vienna: (about Tenley) "I think she actually dreams in cartoons!"

I just finished watching this. My opinion? What an acting job these girls did! I wonder if they were "coached" by Fleiss. I don't for a minute believe any of the Roslyn stuff. The way they sat there without clapping when coming back from a break made me think they were told not to clap. I can't believe EVERY ONE of them would act like that.

I don't believe any of Ali's confusion about Jake and her job either. What happened to Corrie? Did they even talk to her? That must have been when the phone rang!

Quote Originally Posted by mustang03gt;3837037;
    My favorite comment of the night, to which I laughed out loud. Gia: (about Tenley) "That girl sh*ts rainbows!" . . .
    I LOVED that line! I know people who fit that description, and totally intend on pirating it in the right situations.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Did anybody else think Corrie looked very different last night?
    Something about her face was totally changed. It was too bad that they edited out whatever she had to say last night, as I really wanted to get a good look at her face.
    I still think this was the best WTA ever!!
    Lots of drama!
    I expect that Roz will be turning up in Playboy very soon.
    As far as Ali, her crying, etc. when having to leave the Bachelor had looked totally staged.
    However, she did seem to express some consternation last night. I don't think she's at all a good actress, so maybe she did have some feelings that were developng for him. But, then, mgmt. promised to make her the next B'ette and she had to put any burgeoning feelings on the backburner.
    From Day 1, they referred to RozGate as an inappropriate relationship. It ws never referred to as an affair. It seemed to me that Roz was using the producer to gain favors and special treatment. She didn't fall for him; rather, she was trying to use him for her own gain.
    I think it was smart of TB to keep in Roz's comment to CH - about his flirting with the producer's wife in NZ. If anything, it gives TPTB a lot more credibility than Roz.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 02-23-2010 at 05:20 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mustang03gt;3837037;
    My favorite comment of the night, to which I laughed out loud. Gia: (about Tenley) "That girl sh*ts rainbows!" and Vienna: (about Tenley) "I think she actually dreams in cartoons!"
    That me laugh too because I use that phrase sometimes!
    Wake up and be awesome

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3836458;
    Michelle is right though. This show's track record kind of supports her statement.
    You have a better chance of finding true love on The Biggest Loser than on this show....

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345