Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2/22 Show Thread

Re: 2/22 Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3836593;
    It seems that he made a choice at the FRC but are they still together?
    Yes.. That is the question.. Are they still together? Hmmm..

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3836445;
    The biggest BS moment of the night for me was when Chris said "I'm not going to dignify that with a response." when Roz brought up the rumor about Chris flirting with the ex producers wife. So it's ok for Chris, Fleiss, the women, etc to talk about what may or may not have happened with Roz and the ex producer but it's not ok to talk about Chris and some possible bad behavior on his part. Yea, that makes alot of sense.
    Yes, actually it does make a lot of sense. The show was not “Chris Harrison This Is Your Life”. As someone else said, Roz was like a 5 yr old who had been caught then spits and says "I hate you, you're ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3836505;
    Chris was chomping at the bit to get all the "juicy details" out there from the women, my guess is for ratings (gotta keep big daddy Fleiss happy). However when the wind blew the BS back onto Chris he didn't like it at all.
    Chomping at the bit? Not really. He’s the host of the show. What was he supposed to do – tell his bosses “Nah, I don’t want to do anything to make Rozlyn uncomfortable.” ??

The wind didn’t blow anything in Chris’ face. It was Roz’s lame attempt to deflect and get out from under her lies. It didn’t work. Roz is a lying liar who lies.

For all the Roz sympathizers: She didn’t have to come on the show. What did she expect? She knew she was going to be pinned down. And that dress that went all the way up to her hoohaa, sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3836706;

For all the Roz sympathizers: She didn’t have to come on the show.
    Exactly!!! Wes didn't go on the men tell all. So Roz didn't either.

I felt like I needed a shower after watching this show. Never felt sooooo dirty in my life. OK-whether or not it happened as they said it did, 2 people were fired from the show. At the beginning, I believed her that they did not have a relationship during the show. It would have been icing on the cake if the producer came on too. I think he picked Tenley.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3836593;
    The thing about the WTA I found most interesting last night was how little time the lead spent on stage. Jake wasn't on for more than 4 minutes. He talked about regreting letting Christina go early and he and Ali had a minute or so to share. CH asked Jake if he was happy and jake said he was. It seems that he made a choice at the FRC but are they still together?
    That was notable to me also. Hard to say why they made that choice. i.e., Did we really need MICHELLE in the hot seat taking up minutes of airtime? Who cares about her. As plotted and presented, Ali (f4) has stolen all the limelight from Gia (f3), which is kind of lopsided at the WTA stage, so perhaps they decided to save "drama" of a Jake/Ali face to face close conversation until ATFR, when Ali takes center stage as the next bachelorette?

Quote Originally Posted by famita;3836745;
    OK-whether or not it happened as they said it did, 2 people were fired from the show.
    Two people were fired? The producer was fired. Who was the second person?

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3836750;
    so perhaps they decided to save "drama" of a Jake/Ali face to face close conversation until ATFR, when Ali takes center stage as the next bachelorette?
    Oh man! I hope Ali isn't the next Bachelorette!! Or Tenley! Or Gia! Cus I really like them and I don't want to watch the show anymore! BAH!

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;3836590;
    That's what I thought too. It was something a 6 year old would say, 'but they did it too.' I think she put Chris into the position of having to ask all the women what they saw because of all the media hype of her denying everything. Roslyn kept denying it last night in the face of all the people that did see something. I don't think she did herself any favors by going on the offensive. IMO it cemented my belief that something inappropriate did happen. While she was trying to put in a dig at Chris she made herself look worse. I may have heard that producer had a wife but forgot it, didn't make me like Roslyn any better for striking up a "friendship" with the guy.

Michele still lives in delusional land. If she doesn't think this process can work why did she come on the show expecting to make it work? Elizabeth rose a notch IMO agreeing to the fact that she played too many games, and having a sense of humor about it all. Ali too, as she really seemed to grow. Maybe she never saw her bluntness as well as she did viewing it third person.
    = =

IMO, Roz didn't put Chris into the position of having to ask the women. Chris/Fleiss were bound and determined that the women tell specifics on
    WTA. It would've happened no matter what Roz did or didn't say.

I did notice that Corey, unlike the others on camera, had a big smile when Roz entered the stage. Corey also noted on her facebook that her comments were not aired and something re not to believe all you heard about Roz. At the time, I thought it was unusual that F5 was not acknowledged at all in the conversations.

I don’t know why so many people are so sure Ali will be the next Bachelorette. She was mean and whiney (except when she was with Jake) and she’s now been exposed as a big hypocrite with all her “the tabloids are trashing Vienna” bs. Bachelorettes in the past have been women who didn’t get chosen – Ali tried to force Jake’s hand then she left the show voluntarily then she called and begged to come back. Hey, if her job is so important I doubt she could get time off to do a whole Bachelorette show. Ali is NOT a viable Bachelorette candidate. Gia? Maybe. Or some of the others, but definitely not Ali.

I have never watched any of these shows but sat and watched this particular episode of this show last night. Or at least bits and pieces of it. I could care less if the woman slept with a producer. In the real world if a gaggle of women are all competing for one man some of those women will find better options elsewhere.

Anyhow, Ali and this job thing.... I'm all for love and all but if I was in her position and had to choose between being on a TV show with some guy who is stroking his ego with a bunch of women which may not pan out to anything ever and my job, as a self-sustaining adult I would choose my job so that I can further support myself in a bad economy where people are jobless left and right for long periods of time. Yeah sure he's looking for "love" (or from what I have seen in previews more like "a good time") but if he can't respect the adult decisions that women have to make about their own security because he wants a little more attention from one that would be red flag for me that he's probably not mature enough to sustain a relationship.

I would hope that Ali wouldn't run off from how she's sustaining herself on some fanciful whim.

And I saw the part where the girl was discussing the validity of the process. Yeah she chose to be on the show for whatever reason and probably should have thought about validity before she signed up. I think she had some valid points. I probably wouldn't be all open with a guy who is actively dating and/or sleeping with how many other women knowing that only 1 of those women he's serious about. And I probably won't buddy up with the other girls. I might have fun here and there but certainly wouldn't take it seriously. So I could empathize with her. I'm biased though. I have a guy friend who pits women against each other like that and who tries to live some giant fantasy that they're all going to get along as he's porking them all having a grand old time. I find it gross.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast