Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2/22 Show Thread

Re: 2/22 Show Thread

"The biggest TV scandal of 2010!"
    "Rozlyn: the most controversial television figure of 2010!"
    Geez, Louise -- it's only February. Hype much?

Loved Chris's tackiness (or that of whomever wrote his script) when he said something like: the ten-thousand-pound elephant in the room -- Rozlyn! Poor girl's gonna catch anorexia after hearing that . . .
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Michelle cracked me up when she talked about how a TV show isn't a realistic way to find true love. I half expected Ali to lead an angry mob with torches and pitchforks in storming the stage yelling "Blasphemy!"
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Best Women Tell All ever!!

It sure sounds like Jake isn't going to pick anybody.

Watching the charity event (s) makes you realize how many of these contestants living in the local area!! Most go on this show because they want a career in the business.

Shayne looked just adorable with her new haircut / look. Matt looked really good, too.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

The biggest BS moment of the night for me was when Chris said "I'm not going to dignify that with a response." when Roz brought up the rumor about Chris flirting with the ex producers wife. So it's ok for Chris, Fleiss, the women, etc to talk about what may or may not have happened with Roz and the ex producer but it's not ok to talk about Chris and some possible bad behavior on his part. Yea, that makes alot of sense.

Michelle is right though. This show's track record kind of supports her statement.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3836445;
    The biggest BS moment of the night for me was when Chris said "I'm not going to dignify that with a response." when Roz brought up the rumor about Chris flirting with the ex producers wife. So it's ok for Chris, Fleiss, the women, etc to talk about what may or may not have happened with Roz and the ex producer but it's not ok to talk about Chris and some possible bad behavior on his part. Yea, that makes alot of sense.

I thought it made Rozlyn look bad. Not Chris.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3836462;
    Chris was chomping at the bit to get all the "juicy details" out there from the women, my guess is for ratings (gotta keep big daddy Fleiss happy). However when the wind blew the BS back onto Chris he didn't like it at all. I think back to what they (the producers, Fleiss and Chris) did to Wes while all of the Ed BS was going on and it makes me realize even more that those people will do whatever to whomever as long as they get the ratings they want. Roz came out and tried to defend herself......she has big ones for that. As far as what Roz was saying about not being allowed to call her child like she was promised, I can see that happening. Sure, other women this season were allowed to call home but that doesn't mean it was extended to all of the moms. This also happened on another season, Jason's I believe it was. If the producers want some extra drama that's one sure fire way of making it happen.

That's what I thought too. It was something a 6 year old would say, 'but they did it too.' I think she put Chris into the position of having to ask all the women what they saw because of all the media hype of her denying everything. Roslyn kept denying it last night in the face of all the people that did see something. I don't think she did herself any favors by going on the offensive. IMO it cemented my belief that something inappropriate did happen. While she was trying to put in a dig at Chris she made herself look worse. I may have heard that producer had a wife but forgot it, didn't make me like Roslyn any better for striking up a "friendship" with the guy.

Michele still lives in delusional land. If she doesn't think this process can work why did she come on the show expecting to make it work? Elizabeth rose a notch IMO agreeing to the fact that she played too many games, and having a sense of humor about it all. Ali too, as she really seemed to grow. Maybe she never saw her bluntness as well as she did viewing it third person.

The thing about the WTA I found most interesting last night was how little time the lead spent on stage. Jake wasn't on for more than 4 minutes. He talked about regreting letting Christina go early and he and Ali had a minute or so to share. CH asked Jake if he was happy and jake said he was. It seems that he made a choice at the FRC but are they still together?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Yeah I thought so too. Just like she tried to make Ella look bad.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast