Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2/15 Show Thread

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

2/15 Show Thread

Please keep all discussion about tonight's premiere in this thread only until 1am EST.

Please do not discuss future spoilers in this thread.
    The Spoiler/Speculation forum remains open during the show for that purpose.
    This thread is purely for discussing today's show and is marked as a spoiler thread simply to alert our west coast members that they will find spoiler for this show in the thread.

Thanks and enjoy the show!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Re: 2/15 Show Thread

And please help us west coasters with details (along with your opinions) .. I actually need to make it an early night and can't stay up for the Az. showing. Thanks!!!!
    Wasting away another summer...

Well, recap of last weeks' dates. Ali at home saying she made a mistake and wants to tell Jake how she feels.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

TEASER
    Jake to Ali on phone "Get on a plane and get here now!"
    Last edited by WaltT60; 02-15-2010 at 08:40 PM. Reason: speling

Wow, 17 minutes into the show and the site crashes, is that a record? Glad we're back. Tenley's date seems sweet, but a little cautious on both their parts. I can understand Tenley's caution and I guess Jake is picking up on the signals.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

If Ali comes back I'll . Despite Jake's comments, I'm not seeing chemistry with Tenley.

Re: Fantasy Suite, I somehow don't think "watching a sunrise" is the #1 priority.
    What if Tenley just wants to do her little dance number all night?
    Last edited by tango7; 02-15-2010 at 08:52 PM.

I looked down, did they have roses in the room for Vienna like they did for Tenley? Seems like they didnt rose petal the floor the same way. Guess the producers didn't feel she was worth the cost of the petals? And, sorry, but the lingerie, no understanding the need to throw it in the face of the viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3829456;
    I looked down, did they have roses in the room for Vienna like they did for Tenley? Seems like they didnt rose petal the floor the same way. Guess the producers didn't feel she was worth the cost of the petals? And, sorry, but the lingerie, no understanding the need to throw it in the face of the viewers.
    They DID have rose petals for Vienna. All over the bed and the floor.

Ali = Lame
    Will you ever come back Julianne?? =(

FORT Fogey

Ali is a total egomaniac. Didn't like her earlier - found her very self-centered, spiteful, full of herself, and thought last week's farce was the last straw. Glad Jake seems to have some sense.

Wonder who he would have sent home last week if she hadn't decided to leave.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast