Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2/15 Show Thread

Re: 2/15 Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3831049;
    YES PLEASE!!! So then I won't be attached to anybody and I don't have to watch the show anymore.
    Oops I mean I don't have to watch the show anymore, again. Where is that edit button?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3830851;
    I am so sick of this show. I am ready to puke at Bachelor Jake, the goody-goody who cannot possibly choose someone who chose their job over him. Especially since he was so "broken up" at her leaving. He got over it quickly, didn't he? Not buying any of this smaltz (sp). And I could if the actors were better.

I always thought Jake is in all this (both his seasons) as an actor-wannabe more than anything. If he finds love, great. If not, he gest to be on tv.

I like/respect him otherwise; I just don't don't "buy" him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3831621;
    I always thought Jake is in all this (both his seasons) as an actor-wannabe more than anything.
    Well, he was in an episode of Walker Texas ranger.

And according to Kelly Ripa on Tuesday mornings, he has all the facial expressions, timing, and tears-on-demand of a soap actor.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3831677;
    And according to Kelly Ripa on Tuesday mornings, he has all the facial expressions, timing, and tears-on-demand of a soap actor.
    This show is a soap opera, it just doesn't hire professional actors to fill the roles and so far, there haven't been any evil twins, bouts of amnesia, or characters returning from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;3831722;
    This show is a soap opera, it just doesn't hire professional actors to fill the roles and so far, there haven't been any evil twins, bouts of amnesia, or characters returning from the dead.
    Yeah, I'm guessing they're saving those for next season. Along with demon possession and alien abductions.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I just watched the episode today and I was smiling during the Vienna and Jake date. It was somewhat different from the same old thing (how many picnics must viewers watch?) and it looked like they were both naturally having fun.

I especially liked the plastic sword being poked on Vienna's bottom as she was walking the plank. It reminded me of when my brother was with his then girlfriend at a home improvement store because he needed to buy a plunger. He put it up to her backside and was being playful and the way she rolled her eyes and hissed at him let me know right then and there that she was not the one for him.

they all had a great dates i just dont know what it is about Vienna that i dont like at all im thinking it a big mistake that she lasted this long i just dont get what Jake sees in her that he didnt see in Gia or in Ali,with Tenley they seem to get along on every level and both want marriage in their lives and that lasting relationship. The thing with the lingerie didnt get that all she reminded me of Chelsea when she did that on Matt season i guess she wanted to be comfy but to me that comes off as too needy adn desperate the other girls didnt do that so why does she. Gia date was nice and classy just like her tenley date was awesome i liked to see them together laughing enjoying each other in a good way

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3831049;
    YES PLEASE!!! So then I won't be attached to anybody and I don't have to watch the show anymore.
    That is what I am asking for the last 3 seasons. .

Well this is the most horrible season so far. Jake already knew who he wanted from the start and is just acting and he does a bad job at that.
    Like with Jillian he falls head over heels in an instant.

It was so annoying to watch that part with Ali. Glad I could forward

And Tenley. Come on. That voice alone. She is so boring, but as i said, he probably fell for her at the beginning. First impression rose.
    I would be disgusted to see him kissing with the other 2 girls in the sea.
    No Jake :nono, Now I understand why this handsome man is still single.

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;3832457;
    I just watched the episode today and I was smiling during the Vienna and Jake date. It was somewhat different from the same old thing (how many picnics must viewers watch?) and it looked like they were both naturally having fun.

I especially liked the plastic sword being poked on Vienna's bottom as she was walking the plank. It reminded me of when my brother was with his then girlfriend at a home improvement store because he needed to buy a plunger. He put it up to her backside and was being playful and the way she rolled her eyes and hissed at him let me know right then and there that she was not the one for him.
    I agreed except for the last part. I thought they were both having fun.

I can see myself going on such a date much more than with all the other dates you always see on the show. :yawn:

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast