Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2/15 Show Thread

Re: 2/15 Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy56;3830217;
    ROFL... Actually, I felt like she kept looking off to one side and it just seemed really scripted.
    Oh okay! Well she kept saying that she never been in love before but she knows for sure she is in love with him. Really Vienna? Are you REALLY sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher;3830227;

Everytime Jake has to make a decision or let somebody go he puts on that painful tortured expression that looks so fake. Everything involving Ali the last two episodes looked fake.
    ROFL! He kept saying he is in love with 4 women. Ali leaves and then wants to come back and oh oh the love is gone! Wow that was quick!

FORT Newbie

I have really tried to think some part of this show is real, but this season it just doesn't come across that way. How many times last night did Jake say something about going from "Mr. Dateless" to having three beautiful women he's falling in love with. I'm so glad it's almost over.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy56;3830243;
    I have really tried to think some part of this show is real, but this season it just doesn't come across that way.
    I KNOW!!!! It's very odd. What is next for next season on the Bachelorette? The person again has to choose between job and to stay? And THIS time they pick to stay?!!?!

FORT Newbie

I think it depends on what the producers decide!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy56;3830269;
    I think it depends on what the producers decide!!
    ROFL! Pick to stay!!! Come on producers!

FORT Fan

In Vienna, Jake has a immature girl who thinks she is ready for marriage but is not. In Tenley, Jake has a person on a rebound. Either way, he is screwed. I'm actually feeling a little sorry for him.

I think Jake reject Gia because she said "I'm falling in love with you", when the other two girls said, "I've fallen in love with you." Maybe Jake felt that Gia is not moving with her emotions as fast as the other two girls (or as fast as the show dictates).

In the preview of the final episode, wasn't Vienna wearing the same white, short flowery dress (with pink flowers) that Ali was wearing when she left Jake in the limo? Is Fleiss recycling the wardrobe?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SurferBlonde;3830442;
    In the preview of the final episode, wasn't Vienna wearing the same white, short flowery dress (with pink flowers) that Ali was wearing when she left Jake in the limo? Is Fleiss recycling the wardrobe?
    I thought the very same thing!

I am so sick of this show. I am ready to puke at Bachelor Jake, the goody-goody who cannot possibly choose someone who chose their job over him. Especially since he was so "broken up" at her leaving. He got over it quickly, didn't he? Not buying any of this smaltz (sp). And I could if the actors were better.

"The others pulled ahead of you when you were gone" ... what an ass. Also, to tell all the women that he's in love with all of them ... what an ass. I wish they had all walked then. THAT would have been great entertainment.

It doesn't matter who he (producers) pick, it'll be all over once the checks clear.

Can we please get Bachelors/Bachelorettes that have never been on the show?!?!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3830851;
    Can we please get Bachelors/Bachelorettes that have never been on the show?!?!
    YES PLEASE!!! So then I won't be attached to anybody and I don't have to watch the show anymore.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast