Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2/15 Show Thread

Re: 2/15 Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TVDude;3829954;
    Yup, that was the same piano piece that they used when Jillian said no to Reid at the final rose ceremony and was then leading him out to the car. I've been trying to find that piano piece since, but I guess its only exclusive to the Bachelor.
    Awww that sucks. Hey maybe you can ask Chris Harrison on his blog where to get the song.

Don't know why Jake chose Vienna, but he'd have to be a mad man to choose her over Tenley at the end.
    He lost his mind. Or he thinks he knows what he really wants in a woman but he is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3829750;

Jake and Vienna: Oy!!! Talked about wedding rings. Odd. Jake hasn't talked about wedding rings with Gia or Tenley! Blah blah blah. I feel young when I'm with her. Well duh Jake!
    He may have talked rings with Tenley and Gia but Fleiss chose not to show it. You never know with the way these things are edited.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3830136;
    He may have talked rings with Tenley and Gia but Fleiss chose not to show it. You never know with the way these things are edited.
    Ahhh yes.. Very good point.

FORT Fogey

What about his asking Tenley's dad for her hand in marriage? I wasn't reading FORT at that time, so I probably missed commentary on that, but that, to me, was more serious that talking abour ring style. You don't mess with someone's dad! Jake's gonna have some 'splainin' to do to Tenley's dad if he chooses Vienna!

I think Tenley is the one and Vienna was kept for folly. She just didn't seem to be a "keeper" for him.

FORT Newbie

Did anybody else think that Vienna looked like she was doing a really bad acting job when she told Jake she was in love with him. It just didn't seem sincere to me.

It seemed like they were setting Ali up to be the next bachelorette. I wonder if that was the real job she was going home to fulfill, rather than the day job.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy56;3830182;
    Did anybody else think that Vienna looked like she was doing a really bad acting job when she told Jake she was in love with him. It just didn't seem sincere to me.
    Is the reason why it didn't seem sincere to you, is cus she licked his face? ROFL!

FORT Newbie

ROFL... Actually, I felt like she kept looking off to one side and it just seemed really scripted.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy56;3830182;

I've never seen so much bad acting on one show in my life.

Everytime Jake has to make a decision or let somebody go he puts on that painful tortured expression that looks so fake. Everything involving Ali the last two episodes looked fake.

I know the producers tell them to do things or say things for the show. The word "Reality" should really be removed from these shows. The only thing real about them is that they are really fake.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast