Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2/15 Show Thread

FORT Fogey

Re: 2/15 Show Thread

I didn't watch tonight. What ever happened to Gia?

FORT Newbie

After tonight shows its obvious to me that he chooses Vienna.

The question is are they still together?

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher;3829749;
    This is the worst reality show I have ever seen.

It's like they have a template for this show.

All the girls gush how they are falling in love.
    The bachelor acts like every decision is torture.

All one needs to do is watch the very first Joe Millionaire and one can expect every other reality show to follow in that mold.

The only difference I've noticed since JM1 or JM2 is that the editing is a little less corrupt.

And I'm an expert on the lies and corruption they used in JM2. The company that produced JM was "Rocket Science Laboratories".

Lies
    Deception
    Corruption

All these reality shows seem to follow the same mold.
    Never underestimate the gullibility of the viewing public.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by nomorehoochies;3829808;

Hmmm probably not.. But you never know.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nomorehoochies;3829808;
    After tonight shows its obvious to me that he chooses Vienna.

Well, if it is Vienna, once he spends some more quality time with his future father-in-law, and finds out everything that has come out about Vienna's mother's as well as Vienna's past employment history (the lingerie tonight wasn't a real stretch for her, let's just say), he might not be sticknig around for very long. . . . . . . even if just the parts that the Associated Press picked up are true, somehow I don't think Jake is going to want to roll with that. . . . . .

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TinaTravel;3829871;
    Well, if it is Vienna, once he spends some more quality time with his future father-in-law, and finds out everything that has come out about Vienna's mother's as well as Vienna's past employment history (the lingerie tonight wasn't a real stretch for her, let's just say), he might not be sticknig around for very long. . . . . . . even if just the parts that the Associated Press picked up are true, somehow I don't think Jake is going to want to roll with that. . . . . .
    Hmm, I don't know. He seems to know what he likes, and he seems to like Vienna. Maybe he won't judge her based on whatever there is to know about her mother and is man enough to judge her on his own decisions, not on what others throw out there.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3829888;
    Hmm, I don't know. He seems to know what he likes, and he seems to like Vienna. Maybe he won't judge her based on whatever there is to know about her mother and is man enough to judge her on his own decisions, not on what others throw out there.
    It has nothing to do with judging---it has to do with marrying into a family and becoming part of that family. Anybody that says "I'm not marrying the family; I'm marrying the person I love". . . . hasn't been married. LOL! Of course, living in another city helps, definitely. Trust me. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by TinaTravel;3829893;
    Anybody that says "I'm not marrying the family; I'm marrying the person I love". . . . hasn't been married. LOL!
    Hahahahahaha and is nieve!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3829763;
    They were?!!?!?!! I had no idea!!!
    Yup, that was the same piano piece that they used when Jillian said no to Reid at the final rose ceremony and was then leading him out to the car. I've been trying to find that piano piece since, but I guess its only exclusive to the Bachelor.

Don't know why Jake chose Vienna, but he'd have to be a mad man to choose her over Tenley at the end.
    Will you ever come back Julianne?? =(

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3829888;

No, if this season and last has proven nothing more, it has proven that Jake has NO idea what he likes. His chosen girls had almost no similar qualities at all, and none of them are at all similar to Jillian, the woman he was ready to lay it all on the line for. That poor boy hasn't a clue as to what he likes.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast