Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2/08 Show Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 2/08 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3821787;
    The tragic irony of a social network site she works for denying her the opportunity for relationship. Does she really think it's impossible to find another job that's just as good beyond Facebook? Besides, if she has to go back there and work, how could she do that now and not be bitter every day for what they did to her?
    As bad the economy is right now, those of us lucky enough to have a job know that it is harder to get a new job these days than find a new love. Besides half of all US marriages end in divorces, and only one of the 14 or so Bachelor/Bachelorette's have ended in marriage. What are the odds that this was Jake's or Ali's true love? I know that it sounds cold-hearted and calculating, but I think Ali made the right choice.

Am I the only one who was creeped out by Vienna's dad? He acted like a possessive lover - groping her, busting in one her and Jake -- thought he was going to french-kiss her at one point.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I got nauseated by how Jake works so hard to be everything wonderful to everybody's family. He was almost just too perfect.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3822546;
    Does anyone else think it's kind of creepy to introduce a "boyfriend" to a dead relative before the ones who are still alive?
    Not so much creepy as pathetic.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

It's pretty hard to tell who Jake is likely to pick because he's got women that are so different from one another. The risk was too too high. Ally definitely made the right choice. (Although I do hope there's a happy reunion at the end)
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-10-2010 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo777;3822580;
    Am I the only one who was creeped out by Vienna's dad? He acted like a possessive lover - groping her, busting in one her and Jake -- thought he was going to french-kiss her at one point.
    OMG get out of my head I wanted to take a shower after watching that last nite.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3822684;
    Not so much creepy as pathetic.
    No actually I thought it was very realistic her Grandmother meant alot to her and formed who she is Jake looked deeply moved she showed this very intimate side of her life.

I am joining the good call Ali girl chorus but like you I would be happinly stunned if Jake picks Ali in the end.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-10-2010 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dallas_viewer;3821562;
    OMG, the Jake/Ali faux drama was so cheesy. And boring... I had to keep changing the channel while Ali waited and waited and waited for him to commit himself.

Jake is a horrible actor! The effort to generate some tears. Trying to look like he was really devastated that Ali was leaving. The pose of him hanging over the stair railing after the limo pulled away.

And then bing-bam-boom, what a quick recovery! "Hey I still have three great women in there! Par-tay!"

Oy gevalt.

I am so glad I stopped watching after Ali who I was pulling for said to Chris"I need more time" ACK the DRAMA NOT!!

Did anyone read whats being said about last nites show? I wish I could say where I read it but I am afraid of another infraction LOL

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jo777;3822580;

I was not creeped out about it because I believe they became close after the divorce from the mom and now she is divorce they might have a lot more understanding . He is been protective and he was not groping her he gave her a hug to show his support and it is his only child he will be protective the half sister was married into the family i read. Busting into the room you can see it was a joke they were laughing about it I thought it was cute, call me naive.

Closed Thread