Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2/08 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 2/08 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Yes Ali is indeed Ed Jr. All I could think is O.K. this is the Ed and Jillian script all over again. Fleiss must think his audience is so dumb that we can't see through it. I just hope it doesn't end up with him picking Ali when she comes back (because we all know she WILL come back) because she has proven to be a very selfish and egotistical person. The way she treated Vienna how could her mother say she is a wonderful person? We have heard nothing about Ali's previous relationships. If she loves Massachusetts and her Grandma so much what is she doing living in San Francisco? I hope this is the last season for The Bachelor/Bachelorette because it is getting too unreal for even the most dedicated reality fans!
    Last edited by carolb57; 02-09-2010 at 01:56 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Oh Lord... That whole Ali thing, "I have to choose.." BS was nauseating at best.... She was on a fishing trip - nothing more. She didnt like the answer she got, saw Vienna smiling at the rc, and she decided to boogie. I think Jakey realized that too, hence the so so vague answers he gave back to her. I couldnt help but notice the look of glee on his face when he didnt have to hand out the roses, or was it the fact he was happy to have already had his g'bye with Ali - on her terms - so he didnt have to do it himself?!?!? LOL..

I've pulled that stoopid stunt myself when I was younger, and it got me the same place it got Ali. Not anywhere. Grow up Ali, your too old to pull dumb stuff like that!

FORT Newbie

Am I the only one who is pissed at how badly ABC spoiled the outcome of this episode? As soon as Ali said she had to make the choice, it was obvious that she was going to be leaving(hence the no rose ceremony part)...

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3822165;
    That was Vienna step mother. Her dad second wife.
    Really?!!? Cus they look alike. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker;3822222;
    I've pulled that stoopid stunt myself when I was younger, and it got me the same place it got Ali. Not anywhere. Grow up Ali, your too old to pull dumb stuff like that!
    Yeah when I was a teenager I manipulated. I used my tears. And yes you are right it leads you to nowhere. It's a waste of time Ali.

The preview of the Ali phone call makes me think that somehow she will worm her way back into the show. She will show up in St. Lucia and bump one of the other girls although the screen caps DO show Vienna and Gia and Tenley there. In the beginning I thought Ali was going to be "the one" but her unexplained vendetta against Vienna and the dead Grandma thing has totally turned me off on her. I currently like Gia the best but I'm still not sure she is a match for Jake, although it is really hard to know who is a match for him.

As you can see I have forgotten how to change my avatar from last season!
    Last edited by carolb57; 02-09-2010 at 11:19 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3822165;
    That was Vienna step mother. Her dad second wife.

Did anybody notice those coke bottle glasses that Vienna's dad wears?

Perhaps that explains why she looks cross eyed. There must be a genetic flaw with vision in that bloodline.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3822180;

I hope this is the last season for The Bachelor/Bachelorette because it is getting too unreal for even the most dedicated reality fans!

What I really hate are the lies they make in an attempt to create drama. What they did to Roslyn was nearly felony slander. They tried to give the impression that she had a sexual relationship with one of the producers.

They choose their words very carefully "improper relationship" to guard against a civil lawsuit. They might have cuddled up on a couch, but there was NEVER any sex.

The producers and editors of these shows are really walking a thin line bordering on unethical.

Does anyone else think it's kind of creepy to introduce a "boyfriend" to a dead relative before the ones who are still alive?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3822546;
    Does anyone else think it's kind of creepy to introduce a "boyfriend" to a dead relative before the ones who are still alive?
    No. I thought it was sweet. Her grandmother meant a lot to her. She wanted him to meet her, and he did.

Closed Thread