Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2/08 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 2/08 Show Discussion **spoilers**

My favorite part was when she collapsed on the floor of the hotel hallway. She takes direction well.

FORT Fanatic

I didn't think the lead was allowed to have outside calls from other people, especially from someone who has been
    on the show. Is this wrong?

Ali needs to learn how to dress. What was she wearing for the Grandma Visitation? What a mess!

The tragic irony of a social network site she works for denying her the opportunity for relationship. Does she really think it's impossible to find another job that's just as good beyond Facebook? Besides, if she has to go back there and work, how could she do that now and not be bitter every day for what they did to her?

Remember last week Ali asked Jake if he'd move to San Francisco. That was a red flag. She loves her work more than relationship. Or that's just the character she's playing on this show for the semi-feminist yuppy demographic.

If she's for real and tries to make a comeback like Ed... she should first ask Jake: "If I propose to you, would you be ready to move to SF?"

If Ali thinks being an Account Executive is as good as it gets, she should watch more Bachelor! :/
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by dallas_viewer;3821562;
    OMG, the Jake/Ali faux drama was so cheesy. And boring...
    Yeah I was so bored and annoyed!! Did we all really have to watch Ed Jr decide to stay or to go?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3821703;
    My favorite part was when she collapsed on the floor of the hotel hallway. She takes direction well.
    ROFL! She sure does!!! I'm surprised she didn't pound her fists on the floor while she was crying.

FORT Fan

That was probably the worst 30 minutes of reality television I've ever seen. I couldn't wait for Ali to leave....horrible acting and drama. And the pained look on Jake face as if it took every ounce of his energy to pretend to be sad.

I think he was so relieved that she left and he didn't have to do the rose ceremony. And clearly Jake knew that he wasn't going to pick Ali in the end. Vienna has his heart the most. Somehow????

FORT Fogey

Yes! She's gone! Or is she?

FORT Fanatic

Looks like she will be back by phone. I am so over it now.

I was surprised to see Vienna's Mom. She is a lot cuter and younger looking than Vienna. But, what was that all about? Was she trying to tell Jake that all women are just jealous of her daughter? Does she think it's everybody else's fault but Vienna's?
    Tenley seemed like she was either trying out for DWTS or the latest Disney extravaganza. Yes, she seems sweet, but that voice is totally unnatural and seems too put on. And, her mother seemed very strange.
    The part with Ali on the floor in the hotel was priceless.
    I hope she does come back. I find her the most interesting of the women.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

That was Vienna step mother. Her dad second wife.

Closed Thread