Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2/08 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 2/08 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Hasn't Ali seen this show before? Because if she had she'd know that a guy with three other women to choose from besides her is not worth giving up her job for.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fogey

OMG, Ali is a TERRIBLE actress!!! Don't know if she came up with this boloney or the producers, but she's not pulling it off convincingly. PHONY!!!!!

I'm sad that he just said she was not on the line tonight. Geesh.

Personally, I can't see him long-term with any of them but Tenley.

If I were Jake, I'd definitely take Tenley. Not only is she the most naturally beautiful, but she seems to be a nice person, fun to be with and genuinely willing to work at a relationship for the long haul.

And damn, just as I was going to type it, will Ali pull a Reid? I hope not.
    Will you ever come back Julianne?? =(

FORT Fogey

Here's the thing: He could always "Choose No-one" and pursue Ali post-production.

But he didn't.

OMG, the Jake/Ali faux drama was so cheesy. And boring... I had to keep changing the channel while Ali waited and waited and waited for him to commit himself.

Jake is a horrible actor! The effort to generate some tears. Trying to look like he was really devastated that Ali was leaving. The pose of him hanging over the stair railing after the limo pulled away.

And then bing-bam-boom, what a quick recovery! "Hey I still have three great women in there! Par-tay!"

Oy gevalt.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

At least Ali got to leave with dignity....whether she knows it, or not.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Totally disgusted that Ali is even allowed to pull an "Ed" and do this same junk again! COME ON TBOTB.........you're losing your credibility and I actually was one of the last ones to still believe in this pathetic show! I couldn't stand to watch that whole Ali whiny stuffed up nose talk drama... ENOUGH! Hit the road Ali....and don't come back!

Ali: The home town date with Jake was sweet! Talking about her grandmother awww! The leaves on the ground and they are orange, looks like this was in October. Things were going so well for them. I really like them together. And then it took a turn. A stupid idiotic turn! IT'S HER JOB!!! She might lose her job!!! I kept rolling my eyes. This is Ed all over again!!! :nono I like Ali a lot but COME ON!!!! Then she cries in the middle of the place! I am going to call her Ed Jr from now on. I'm bored now... Ed Jr can't decide what to do!!!! She wants Jake to tell her how HE feels! He wants her to stay! But then oh oh! Ed Jr decides to go!!! :nono I like you Ali but I hope you don't come back like Ed did!!!

Tenly: Wow she talks about her ex husband a lot. Did I hear her father right? That she has been divorced a year?!!?! She isn't over the pain. And her mother says she is ready to get married. No mom she isn't.

Gia: What is Gia's last night?! Is her family Italian? She has a nice family.

Vienna: I thought her family was going to say all the women in the house are jealous of Vienna. But they didn't. Whew! Her father walks in on them and he says he will be right outside the door. Was he kidding?!!?! Cus she isn't 16. Like I said Jake she is to young for you!

Previews for next week:

Ed Jr: UGH!!! Jake's phone rings and I say OH COME ON!!! And there it is. Ed Jr on the phone!!! I knew it!!! STOP THE MADNESS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hollis1004;3821181;
    I could see most of the other bachelors being completely freaked out by Gia's family, not saying that they are "awesome". Watching taxis go by?
    What's wrong with watching taxis go by?

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3821336;
    He is such a fish.
    What does that mean? Who is a fish?!

Closed Thread