+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2/01 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 2/01 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Okay, I never watch Regis and Kelly, but while channel surfing, I stumbled upon Kelly doing a hilarious commentary on The Bachelor: she was imitating the facial expressions of the co-dependant idiots / wannabe actors ladies during the rose ceremony, dubbing the look as something like "the rose-ceremony pucker." And then she did an impersonation of Jake doing the square-jaw fake tears thing. I wish I could remember her exact words; it was a scream. If it's not on YouTube, it should be. I hope The Soup producers caught it; that clip should be on there as well.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I love Kelly's Bachelor recaps. She's a riot. My fave is still Erika from PLo's season. Kelly had her down.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Newbie

I still think Corrie is smart by keeping to her high morals and protecting herself. I just found out that someone in my family and his girlfriend, who threw herself at him basically, had an abortion recently. Stupid and young. They aren't even really together. The girl is already a single parent with a 4-year old and has to be only in her early 20's. Corrie is DEFINITELY sparing herself from hurt and trouble. She will look back with NO regrets. The only thing I have to agree with a previous post, why did she go on the show? If dating is supposed to be something taken seriously in her life and not just done as recreation, why did she go on the Bachelor? It is more like a game on there.

I'm going back and forth with Vienna. She is obviously there for "the prize" but her childish behavior doesn't show me she displays the mature qualities needed to sustain a long-term relationship. Obviously Jake thinks younger women are better as they are more moldable? But wait til middle age hits them. LOL

FORT Newbie

I think Gia and Jake's chemistry is undeniable from the show. If he doesn't pick her, then he's really missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by surpriseending;3816763;
    I think Gia and Jake's chemistry is undeniable from the show. If he doesn't pick her, then he's really missing out.
    Yeah, but I would rather see GIA as the next Bachelorette!

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3816827;
    Yeah, but I would rather see GIA as the next Bachelorette!
    No not Gia! Do you know who should be the Bachelorette? Miss Piggy! ROFL! Oh no wait! She has Kermie. Nevermind! ROFL! Seriously tho if Gia, Tenley, Corrie, or Ali is the bachlorette, then I will watch it. Damn it! I didn't want to be attached to any of the women argh! :nono

Quote Originally Posted by surpriseending;3816763;
    I haven't seen Gia and Jake talk about anything, they only kiss passionately. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3818393;
    I haven't seen Gia and Jake talk about anything, they only kiss passionately. Am I missing something?
    I think she talked about her past once. Well everything they talk about is probably cut out ROFL!

Why would anyone "talk" to Jake? He's the biggest tool to ever get on this show. He boarders on creepy. His actions last season with his tattle-tail behavior should have clued us in that he was stalkerish.

On paper this is a great guy. . .good looking, great job,. . .but he is a tool. IMO, he has no respect for any woman. . . he has a superiority complex that goes beyond being a narcissist. Any of these women who end up with him had better be scared. . . very scared. IMO, he doesn't like being told "no" . . or "you're wrong". . .and when they get to really know him, they will say "NO" and "YOU'RE WRONG" . . . repeatedly. . . ..and I fear for that women at that time.

Jake is human debris. . . he deserved Roz. . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234