+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 1/25 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 1/25 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3808951;
    Are you back to watching it after last night?
    Oh LORD NOOOO! I had just turned the TV on & saw then pensive question of if he had to give 2 roses out.
    I found it entertaining to see the cheetas singling out the impala (Vienna) for the kill. I have no clue as to what this chick did & could care less but there is always one woman who serves at the drama factor.
    With the exception with ROL I gave up these "dating" shows awhile back. Gotta love the ROL trainwrecks.

I enjoyed seeing them on the dunes. I live by Pismo Beach. And they didn't go to Pismo Beach literally - they were on the Oceano Dunes. Anyway, it was funny watching the girls in the little short shorts and tank tops. Let me tell ya - it is NEVER that warm on the dunes LOL. They must have been miserable, so I give them all kuddo's that. Seeing some of the Madonna Inn was cool too. I've eaten there, and drive by it a lot, but have never stayed in the rooms (they are crazy expensive).

Chris Harrison was just on Ellen and he told her what is going on with Vienna and the other woman. Damn Vienna really!

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3810255;
    Chris Harrison was just on Ellen and he told her what is going on with Vienna and the other woman. Damn Vienna really!
    Well? What's the dish?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3810509;
    Well? What's the dish?
    ROFL! Chris said that Vienna keeps throwing Jake in the women's faces. Vienna got so bad that the women who share a bedroom with her all moved out of the bedroom and stayed in another bedroom. So Vienna is in the room all alone. She says it doesn't bother her. It's on youtube. type in The Bachelor host Chris Harrison on Ellen DeGeneres Show - January 27, 2010
    Last edited by sonyab1974; 01-27-2010 at 11:42 PM.

Sounds to me like she is pushing their buttons trying to get them to melt down.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3811589;
    Sounds to me like she is pushing their buttons trying to get them to melt down.
    Yeah no kidding. Did you watch the video?

Just because Vienna is annoying to the girls doesn't mean Jake wouldn't dig her. The way the girls go on and on about how could Jake possibly like Vienna, you'd think Vienna killed a puppy!

I don't sense Ali is really in it for Jake. I think she sees it more as a competition. If she were into Jake, she'd be more concerned about her connection with him than in why Vienna is still there. Actually, Ella confirmed my theory. In an interview she said she liked Vienna and that the others didn't because they saw the situation as a competition. BTW, she thinks of the girls left, Tenley would be the best with Jake.
    Last edited by meemee2000; 01-28-2010 at 09:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456