+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/25 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 1/25 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

dagwood says Well, if they think he is too dumb to see it in her, is that really the type of guy they want to be with for life?
    ============================== ============
    Good question!!!!! People should NOT ignore red flags!! I know from experience that if you ignore it you will just end up hurt.

I just hate it when they women go to the bach telling him how "horrible" one of the other women is. It just makes them look catty and immature.
    ============================== ============
    Yeah come on ladies!!! FOCUS! Remember why you are there!
    Last edited by sonyab1974; 01-26-2010 at 11:34 AM.

FORT Newbie

As long as the producers keep picking girls 25 and under for these guys, I think this is going to happen. They have the maturity level of 15-year-olds and none of them seems ready for marriage. The only one of this whole original bunch who seemed genuine -- at least from what we could determine in the short clips we saw -- was the other Elizabeth from the D.C. area.

Eh - Jake is a pu--y.

"Oh gee Chris, what would you, um, oh... eh, do? Um, eh do I have to give out 2 roses?"

D'oh - I don't like him.

And with all of these women leaving, that makes for a short programming season, doesn't it?

Ali - take a chill pill and stop ranting on about Veannnna. You're cute, you have a connection with J boy - go with that.

Ok. While I probably would not have gone for Jake when I was younger, I am enjoying this season of the Bachelor. Jake actually seems refreshing compared to some of the people we've had on here.
    I think there's got to be quite a lot about Vienna we haven't seen. While I agree that these girls seems young / immature, it sure seems like there has to be something about Vienna that they're all objecting to. I doubt we'll see what that is, though.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3808505;
    It's either that or she is just the type of person to throw Ali into a rage, severe personality conflict. Ali seems more obsessed with Vienna than Jake.

Seriously, all these women telling Jake Vienna is wrong is going to backfire. He is smart enough to figure it out on his own. Maybe they need to spend their time with him talking about other things rather than Vienna...makes them all look catty.
    If he were that smart he wouldn't need to go on TV to get a girlfriend.

I gave up watching these shows a few years ago. I was channel surfing last night & saw a bit of the rose ceremony. Talk about staged..GEEZ! Do I have to give out 2 roses? What are you Jake, 5 years old asking for permission.

The women that get booted, they are so blind, they can't see why and cry. Time to move on. Ashley last night, in the private room with Jake, he didn't even try to make conversation with you. Ashley commented that some of the gals were so forward and aggressive then she put her legs around Jakes, massaged his legs, thigh. Hello, how stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3808836;
    I gave up watching these shows a few years ago. I was channel surfing last night & saw a bit of the rose ceremony.
    Are you back to watching it after last night?

FORT Newbie

Anyone know what kind of shirt he was wearing during the camping segment? I signed up for the forum just to know. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks All

Enjoying this season of Bach! Thanx for the good entertainment!

Vienna is self centered and it is all about her her her. She really doesn't care about others. She holds herself above the other girls like they are trash and she is the only one worthy. Her spoiled attitude is what they don't like about her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast