+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/25 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 1/25 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Oh boy! Here we go!!!!

Ashleigh: She says she did not want to be like the other girls and throw herself at Jake. She didn't want to look desperate.. Uhh but Ashleigh! You was on top of him and touching him! ROFL ROFL!

Tenley: She is just the sweetest person! I started to like her when she told Jake that she is pregnant! ROFL! She was joking of course. I'm still not sure she is over the pain of the past tho. Hmmmm.

Vienna: What the!?!?! She wants Jake to pick her last to talk to her?!!??! What the hell kind of game are you playing lady?!!?!

Vienna: I want to be the last person he kisses before he goes to bed.

Ali: I know Ali!!! It was strange that Vienna told Jake to pick her last to talk!!!! But hey Jake sees the red flags with Vienna! So that's a good sign!

Gia: She is so sweet. Very beautiful. I can see her with Jake.

Katherine and Ella: Okay this was strange. Jake tells Katherine that he gets lost in her eyes. Huh?! But Jake! You didn't even look at her on the double date! You were looking and talking to Ella the whole time! Another strange thing. Why did Jake burn the rose? He could have used it on one of the rose ceremonies.

Rose Ceremony:

Vienna: Of course Jake picked her! That's not surprising! As soon as the men go on the bachelor they lose their minds!

Camera person: Followed Jake when he went to talk to Chris about the roses and not giving one to someone. ROFL!

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3807493;
    I was making dinner while I watched Gia's date, and let me tell you, listening rather than watching is a ... different experience.
    Good or bad experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3807653;
    did they tell the girls that the 2 on 1 gals either got a rose or would be fed to the wolves? Because they are acting like Ella and Kathryn are dead.

"I didn't get to say goodbye" uhhhh....what?
    ROFLMAOPMP! They are acting like they are dead!!! ROFL! What about Vienna feeling like Jake is her boyfriend. Uh he isn't your boyfriend Vienna!!

Quote Originally Posted by TVDude;3807737;

So being too nice is BAD!
    No it's not!!!!! Like I said before when men go in the bachelor they lose their minds! Same as the women who go on the bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3807922;
    I miss Reid. Jake is such a tool.
    Yeah I miss Reid too. I wonder what he is doing.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 01-26-2010 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3808123;
    Good or bad experience?
    I wouldn't call it good... let's just say that some of it sounded like you could easily snip some other footage in there and it would work just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3808138;
    I wouldn't call it good... let's just say that some of it sounded like you could easily snip some other footage in there and it would work just fine.
    Hahahaha yeah probably.

FORT Newbie

Oh wow, the Madonna Inn. I've wanted to stay there some time. Fun to see it on The Bachelor.

FORT Newbie

I don't get all the Vienna hate. I mean, I'm not too keen on her -- she reminds me of that Erika Rose -- but the way Ali talks about her is so much uglier than anything I've seen from Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by paralegalgal;3808258;
    but the way Ali talks about her is so much uglier than anything I've seen from Vienna.
    Something must have happened that we didn't see.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3808267;
    Something must have happened that we didn't see.
    It's either that or she is just the type of person to throw Ali into a rage, severe personality conflict. Ali seems more obsessed with Vienna than Jake.

Seriously, all these women telling Jake Vienna is wrong is going to backfire. He is smart enough to figure it out on his own. Maybe they need to spend their time with him talking about other things rather than Vienna...makes them all look catty.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

dagwood says It's either that or she is just the type of person to throw Ali into a rage, severe personality conflict.
    ============================== =====
    ROFL! Well Vienna is annoying and delusional!

Ali seems more obsessed with Vienna than Jake.
    ==============================
    Maybe Ali and Vienna should date ROFL!

Seriously, all these women telling Jake Vienna is wrong is going to backfire. He is smart enough to figure it out on his own. Maybe they need to spend their time with him talking about other things rather than Vienna...makes them all look catty.
    ============================== ==========
    Yeah just concentrate on Jake! Altho Jake said he saw the red flags with Vienna but he still picked her anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3808508;
    Yeah just concentrate on Jake! Altho Jake said he saw the red flags with Vienna but he still picked her anyway!
    Well, if they think he is too dumb to see it in her, is that really the type of guy they want to be with for life? I just hate it when they women go to the bach telling him how "horrible" one of the other women is. It just makes them look catty and immature.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast